• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Transfer Own Char into Multiplayer?

D

Deathweeps

Transfer Own Char into Multiplayer?

I would like to see along with my friends a downloadable content to allow our own characters that we created to fit in the slots of the default characters(henchmen) for multiplayer. A very large amount of fun is taken away from us when we cant be side by side with what are friends really want to look like so all in all really just making the henchmen(our friend) want to go back and play his character because we have no connection to the henchmen defaults, therefore care less about actually playing multiplayer. I have discussed this with 10 others in my clan that got Fable2 at the midnight release not to mention ordered it 3 months in advance. We LOVE FABLE 2! It is almost all that we could have wished for, but if I had a little music box of magic I would wish for personlized henchmen option so my friends and I can completely show off our cool characters fighting side by side as the good doers or plunder and be chaotically evil together and both look like our choice of cuztomized characters because then we both look cool 8) not saying that the henchmen dont look cool they just arnt us really...and it actually sends alot of multiplayer games, down the flusher. Please consider this because if it were to be changed i think all henchmen around the world would jump for joy, you would make the merry good doers smile more and the evil doers more drunk!!! 8)