• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trapped in "The Game" quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm183

Reaction score
So is it possible to restart quests at least from a checkpoint? Or do I have to do this by turning my 360 off and going from there?

Vash157

Reaction score
you have to turn off your xbox i guess but to get the sword do i have to click on the chest again after that guy in it pops out??

tommytucker253

Reaction score
how many of you have the limited collectors edition and have the problem of getting inside the tower

Vash157

Reaction score
i have the reg version and i can't get the damn sword

samf48

Reaction score
the exact same thing has happened to me have you found a solution
I was stuck at the part where you kill the wolves. It was like the player was stuck in "fight" mode and the door to the tower would't open. Meanwhile you have to listen to the idiots talk about the game over and over. I did these things. Installed the game on the HD (which still didn't make a difference), saved at the point where you are placed into the game, and started a new game. When I loaded the old game up, bam, I was able to walk up to the tower and finally get in.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Is it at the part where you have to clear the Balverines? Because I waited their for a while, I thought it was glitched, and then the last Balverine finally appeared and I went through. Try looking around. If you want help, add me. Evan52395.

Pugwash969

Reaction score
I was stuck at the part where you kill the wolves. It was like the player was stuck in "fight" mode and the door to the tower would't open. Meanwhile you have to listen to the idiots talk about the game over and over. I did these things. Installed the game on the HD (which still didn't make a difference), saved at the point where you are placed into the game, and started a new game. When I loaded the old game up, bam, I was able to walk up to the tower and finally get in.
Hey, thanks for posting this it got my friend out of the same problem :), unfortunately it didn't work for me, but I think I'm in a slightly different situation. I arrived at the tower with the wolves, but for some reason, I'm unable to attack the wolves at all, I can't do anything but read the signs and sprint. The wolves are ignoring me and won't attack either, and when I follow the gold trail up to the tower entrance, alas didn't give me an option to close it. I'm tempted to see what happens if another hero joins my game ... Any responses or help would be appreciated :)

Spac3Man74

Reaction score
I don't know if this will work in your case, but when my game glitched I cleared the system cache and it made me re-download an update file and fixed the problem. Also, I too am collecting weapons and did not get the "special edition" with the limited edition weapon. If anyone would like to sell me an extra code, or sell me the weapon in game, I would be grateful. (also need "Jack's Hammer" and the "Sorrow's Fist"). My Xbox tag is "Spac3Man74". If that solution doesn't work, let me know, I have some other ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.