• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trouble with doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Schizoid1

Trouble with doors

How do you open the door in the side of the hill on the Rescuing Charlie quest?

Also, the door at the Archeologist dig site?

Thanks!

G

gohuskies

Re: Trouble with doors

You can't open that door (your in the hobbe cave right), you have to go an alternate route. Look for the gold line and follow that.

Archeologist site - the stuff aint there (on the first clue at least) - you have to go to Old Town Bowerstone I believe.

S

Schizoid1

Not sure if it's a hobbe cave. I've cleared out the one with the boy who left diary pages through a different entrance. Maybe I missed something that connects to the Rescuing Charlie door. Was the note boy Charlie!?...anyway the Charlie quest is still active. I think I gave up on that one before I realized that your quest changes sometimes when your are near another one so I'll go back to it.

I found the 1st artifact in town and gave it to the Archeologist - I still can't get through the door in the ground below her. Maybe she'll give me a key after a few more artifacts.

S

Schizoid1

OK. Restarted the Charlie quest and I was able to open the cave door no problem this time. So I guess when I tried it the 2 times before either I changed the quest or the game changed it on me. Weird that I had this problem because I everything else in the game is fairly easy to figure out. I'll just let myself think that it was something they fixed in the last patch...

Status
Not open for further replies.