• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Two new AWESOME (caps intended) trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
Guards daily pay (50 gold pieces)
Logan's armor (3000 gold pieces)
Logan's Statue (3500 gold pieces)
The look on Logan's face when you destroy his statue (Priceless)
haha mastercard o wait you forgot the look on his face when you torture him for the rest of time muwahahahahaaha i love those vids though nice find cant wait for more cinematics once the release gets closer and closer

VicOnTop

Reaction score
haha mastercard o wait you forgot the look on his face when you torture him for the rest of time muwahahahahaaha i love those vids though nice find cant wait for more cinematics once the release gets closer and closer
actually.. its walgreens..

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Someone I subscribe to on YouTube uploaded this even longer version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INrqSon7COw&feature=sub

Sorry if someone already linked to it.

I dont know why, but I feel slightly sorry for Logan, can you imagine if you were the ruler of a land in real life, and you are seeing your own people wishing you dead, your men being slaughtered and then you realize you could be dead by the next hour
I feel the same way, but then I remember that he's a horrible dictator and I can live with it. :p

Lauciian

Reaction score
actually.. its walgreens..

"Blah blah blah, priceless... for everything else, there's Mastercard." A jingle we'll all spend our dying days trying to pry from our skulls.

That being said, epic vids! :D

VicOnTop

Reaction score
"Blah blah blah, priceless... for everything else, there's Mastercard." A jingle we'll all spend our dying days trying to pry from our skulls.

That being said, epic vids! :D
im aware that its mastercard now.. but they bought the licensing for that statement from walgreens

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score
The part where Walter grabs the guy looks dark, like he's going to snap his neck or something. The look on Logan's face when he sees his own brother trying to tear him down makes me feel bad for him. Great video though, even if i do feel slightly depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.