• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

....uh..hi....

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crims0n_m00n

....uh..hi....

Hi! I'm Nancy, but you guys can call me crims0n if you want. :D I'm officially two days late for my own intro, as always. I'm always late, the kinda person 15 minutes late for her own funeral. I have also come to take over loony world!!! Mwahahaha!!!! I have a sega saturn, PC, Xbox, Gamecube, and PS2, so if it's not for one of them, i don't have it.... I take witchcraft seriously and don't want anyone asking if i will curse someone, cause i won't! yet....jk, i won't curse anyone, even if you guys drive me into sanity;) :lol: .... I'm psycho, looks like you people are gonna have to live with it! lol....:wacko:

But anyway, I don't wanna bore anyone to death with silly stuff about me, so, hehe....
Oh i can't think of anything else.... oh wello_O

B

Black

Re: ....uh..hi....

Hmm... I thought you were a g-u-y at first. Anywho, hello, I guess were both new (if we look past your 2 day late introduction post :p). Mind if I ask you for your current age and occupation?

Regards, Black

C

Crims0n_m00n

Uh, im 21 (I can drink now!!!) and my occupation is a bit umm.... something i don't intend to discuss on a forum with anyone under 20. By the way, my birthday was april 1st, so you don't have to post anything!!!! hehe

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Uh, im 21 (I can drink now!!!) and my occupation is a bit umm.... something i don't intend to discuss on a forum with anyone under 20. By the way, my birthday was april 1st, so you don't have to post anything!!!! hehe

well we have already met but i'll say WELCOME TO THE FORUMSSSSS!!!! anyway!:p oh and happy be-lated b-day! have a beer or two..
toast.gif

C

Crims0n_m00n

Don't mind if I do.... but.... got any tequila?

B

blu phoenix

no but i have this...for ye b-day of course.
bday.gif

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

OO we should have a party! Maybe drakan could set a disco theme

B

blu phoenix

SorenSwift said:
OO we should have a party! Maybe drakan could set a disco theme

ha! doubt it it would be more like this...
party.gif
headbang.gif

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Punk Rock and Metal works too maybe some SOAD papa roach blink182 maybe some Disturbed

B

blu phoenix

Me: Rock, hard rock, metal, goth, sometimes punk is ok like green day

love these bands though:
Nightwish, Rammstein, Breaking Benjamin, Lacuna Coil, Creed, Pearl Jam, Rob Zombie(sometimes), Disturbed, A perfect Cirlce, Metallica, and tons more!!!

C

Crims0n_m00n

Creed!!! F*ck Yeah!!!! Lets Party!!!! And Drink!!!!! And Then Kill Ourselves For Being So Stupid!!!!! Haha!!!!! Rounda Margaritas For Evryone!!!!!!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

No punk is not greenday FLDKSJFLSKJDF GREENDAY SUCKS

C

Crims0n_m00n

I hate Greenday !!!! die greenday! *pulls out marshmallow rifle* can you tell i like marshmallows???
hehe

B

blu phoenix

oh yes and i forgot to mention Lordi...great group!!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I wish i had a patatoe gun. My friend has one it shoots like 50 yards or something it would just be so cool to just nail the mailman in the back of the head with a potatoe from my room window

C

Crims0n_m00n

Sounds like fun! and then let Devil, Hatred, and Fury loose! (those are my dogs)

Devil & Hatred are doberman pinschers. i believe thats how u spell it right?

And Fury (the girl of the group) is a gator pitt

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Sounds like fun! and then let Devil, Hatred, and Fury loose! (those are my dogs)

Devil & Hatred are doberman pinschers. i believe thats how u spell it right?

And Fury (the girl of the group) is a gator pitt

interesting dogs you have there...after all they are mans' best friend:p

C

Crims0n_m00n

They really are sweet. If they know you. You should meet my cat, Sarin, He is DEMONIC! Mwahahaha!!!!

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
They really are sweet. If they know you. You should meet my cat, Sarin, He is DEMONIC! Mwahahaha!!!!
cat and dog lover both eh? cats are good, dogs are better!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.