• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"ultimate chest" trouble

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
"ultimate chest" trouble

i have attempted to make an "ultimate chest" took me hours to get everything in one chest and anywhere that i would put the chest would crash the game before the level even loaded any help in that

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score
Re: "ultimate chest" trouble

maybe its because you putt a little TOO much stuff in one chest?

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

yea...putting all the items in one chest will never work...trust me i have tried

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

dam well i tried again with only 124 items in the chest i put it in the picnic area and now lookout point crashes too

jwc2200

Reaction score

If it is crashing before you try to open the chest, as in as soon as you walk into the region, you have a punctuation problem, or something that should be there and is not, or something that is there and should not be. If ya want, email the script to me and I will look at for you.
Jason

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

chek e-mAIL

jwc2200

Reaction score

are you doing seperate chests for each set of items? they are numbered like you mean to make a seperate chest for all gloves, one for boots etc.
send me the rest of the script also/ as in the script name+definition and position settings (send all 9).

Does the region crash when you walk in or when you open chest?

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

at first it was crashing when i entered lookout point but the chest was placed in picnic area i fixed that problem it turns out for some odd reason FE generated its own chest and stuck it way behind the low polygon guild (the one you see at lookout point) i deleted that and with ur scripts i placed one chest in picnic area and copied your scripts and pasted into the script area located where the chest went moved it to where i wanted and now i go into picnic area opened the chest and it crashed so i went through the scripts and found a few items that are there from modding i deleted them re-numbered checked the script thoroughly and it no crashes whenever i open the chest
FIXED:it wouldn't let me spawn tear of avo in the chest for some odd reason so i just did it directly through FE