• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Understone

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane states

Reaction score
well when i logged in and then played the game started it up from the main screen. it automatically updated mine so im assuming that was the patch.. and i agree it did download pretty quickly but so did all of my DLC

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
well when i logged in and then played the game started it up from the main screen. it automatically updated mine so im assuming that was the patch.. and i agree it did download pretty quickly but so did all of my DLC

the reason why the DLC is so quick to download is because all of it is held in the same file and when you download a new one it just patches that same one

(the DLC file is the 240mb one that people who bought the LCE got when they put in their codes and people who got the SE probably downloaded when the free weapons were released)

shane states

Reaction score
you know ur prob right and i didnt even think of that....

Benny1505

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry to be a pain but I hope you can help? I downloaded understone from xbox marketplace, I have finished the game (I had the collectors edition), but I dont have "The Voice" quest. I dont seem to be able to access Understone. I dont get any free guns from Lionhead either Any ideas?

shane states

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry to be a pain but I hope you can help? I downloaded understone from xbox marketplace, I have finished the game (I had the collectors edition), but I dont have "The Voice" quest. I dont seem to be able to access Understone. I dont get any free guns from Lionhead either Any ideas?

has any of it worked for you yet? if not then maybe you just need to redownload it

Status
Not open for further replies.