• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unlimited experience

Lionheart

Reaction score
Unlimited experience

Now I know this ruins the game for most people, and i personally only did this to try and then stopped heres the method.

1. Earn enough experience to buy and upgrade in toughness.
2. Buy a house with the "body builder" perk
3. Sleep there and get the perk
4. Now you should notice that your character has one more experience star in toughness.
5. Go into the abilities screen and select strength, now go to toughness.
6. Discard the star and you get general experience now do this as many times as you want for unlimited XP.

I really dont want everyone to start doing this because it does ruin the game but you know if you wanna cheat your just cheating your self :unsure:

O

Oliphet

Re: Unlimited experience

If you didn't want us to do it, why'd you tell us? Either way, nice method.

M

MayorJoe

o damn i might do that. i wanna max out everything i just dont feel like fighting. i was gonna buy potions to do it. i've beat the game twice tho and i've made like 10mil legit. so idc. haha

O

Oliphet

Yeah, potions are another good way to go, and they're legit.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Lionheart;229279 said:
Now I know this ruins the game for most people, and i personally only did this to try and then stopped heres the method.

1. Earn enough experience to buy and upgrade in toughness.
2. Buy a house with the "body builder" perk
3. Sleep there and get the perk
4. Now you should notice that your character has one more experience star in toughness.
5. Go into the abilities screen and select strength, now go to toughness.
6. Discard the star and you get general experience now do this as many times as you want for unlimited XP.

I really dont want everyone to start doing this because it does ruin the game but you know if you wanna cheat your just cheating your self :unsure:

And where can i find a house like that?

anain12

Reaction score

Well if youre rich you can get all the experience you want legit from either the temple of light or potions.

O

Oliphet

anain12;229485 said:
Well if youre rich you can get all the experience you want legit from either the temple of light or potions.
Then the question comes up to how did you get so rich? Whatever way, cheating the game is only cheating yourself.

K

keds99

I bought the house in bowerstone market and it says it has it but the star is not there. do you have to have full phisique?

S

Scarletsmoke

didnt they put something in an update to stop that from happening? so you just get slightly improved resistance rather than an extra toughness star. i got an update the moment i connected to xbox live, and the cheat never worked on my game.

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score

Lol cheating the game is cheating yourself? You people are seriously way too obsessed with this game. Money is money the way you get it means nothing.

Edit: This glitch doesn't work anymore if you got the update

M

MayorJoe

i made millions (about 10 mil total, coulda made more but i could never use that much) without cheating the game. i traded weapons between shops. i only made 804 money from working a job total

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Glitches like this are boring. It's not like it's hard to max out everything as it is anyway.

L

Lexi00

Yeah, my hero hasn't even finished the game yet and has maxed strength and skill..

G

gdude987654321

pretty sure for that glitch to work you have to get off of live and clear your cache... theres a much better experience expoit... if you have 2 controllers just turn the second on and downgrade all the abilities for the second controller, quit, and all the experience will go to your hero

Lionheart

Reaction score

I didn't say use it if you dont want to dont visit the thread :) .

It was just a method to help guys :( I didnt get no update and it still works for me

K

keds99

OK guys not trying to upset anyone but this is for glitchers!!!!!

1. plug in a second controller.
2. start the multiplayer game and go to abilities on the second person.
3. discard all abilities and quit.
4. It will say give all xp to hero? say yes and repeat to get unlimited xp.

PLZ don't hurt me....Not like u can cause I'm da tuffest guy in the albion world type thing.
OK you got me but the glitch works even if you have the update.