• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

uploading fable 2 hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

superpat

Reaction score
i was told you could upload your fable 2 hero how do you do this if you can i look on the internet and i didnt find anything about it anyone now anything about it please help

Xerath

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about uploading your Fable II Hero to Fable III, but for example:

if your last save on Fable II was your male Hero, when you play Fable III people will mention 'the old Hero King', and if your last save was on your female character, people will mention 'the old Hero Queen'

I'm not sure if your actions in Fable II are making a difference in your Fable II world though. I haven't noticed any differences yet.

superpat

Reaction score
will how do you the data transfer i now you get the statues you made in 2 will be brought over, and your choices will be background chatter for the citizens of Albion.

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
will how do you the data transfer i now you get the statues you made in 2 will be brought over, and your choices will be background chatter for the citizens of Albion.

Before you begin playing Fable III, play Fable II and load up the save that you want referenced in Fable III. Save that game and quit.

Then start your Fable III game. III will then reference the gender of your hero in the most recent save in II (as your mother or father). But I don't know about any other benefits like statues; the link between the two games seems confined to your parent's gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.