• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

US Code Swap - Looking for Reavers Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
'lo folks. i'm looking for anyone who doesn't want their reavers sword.
i have a special edition coming for myself from amazon - containing the champions hammer.

if you're interested then drop a reply in the thread and/or send me a private message. i've got release date delivery so i'll be able to swap come tomorrow.

remember, i can only do this with a resident of the US as codes in other countries have a different number of digits.

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
I would be willing to swap codes with you, I should be gathering my game tonight a 12am. Would you willing to be trade your tattoo code as well perhaps?

Autarch

Reaction score
They're a single code I think, Apollo.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
it's been claimed by derpsmash who messaged me privately. sorry apollo :)

GregLyn

Reaction score
I would be willing to swap codes with you, I should be gathering my game tonight a 12am. Would you willing to be trade your tattoo code as well perhaps?[/q
'lo folks. i'm looking for anyone who doesn't want their reavers sword.
i have a special edition coming for myself from amazon - containing the champions hammer.

if you're interested then drop a reply in the thread and/or send me a private message. i've got release date delivery so i'll be able to swap come tomorrow.

remember, i can only do this with a resident of the US as codes in other countries have a different number of digits.
hey i have the champions hammer to if you find anyone that will trade a sword for it could you let me kno pleazzzz

GregLyn

Reaction score
I would be willing to swap codes with you, I should be gathering my game tonight a 12am. Would you willing to be trade your tattoo code as well perhaps?
Hey i have a champions hammer you wanna trade for your reavers sword pleazzzzzz it would really help me out

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I did but did you ever trade codes with him

if you're worried about the legitimacy of the trade, you could always ask projectego (site owner) to validate your codes for you.
you can see his thread here.

anyone who has been at this site long enough to be a regular would vouch for him, too. he is, after all, our great creator.

GregLyn

Reaction score
yea i got it but i wanna get the one of the sword codes

Status
Not open for further replies.