• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

User of the Week.

A

aeonbleu

User of the Week.

User of the Week

This thread is dedicated to the users of ProjectEgo.net and for the great information and hospitality they bring to the forums. The rules are simple and it takes each and every one of you to get this to work. Below is how this will work, if any of you have suggestions to better streamline this, please let me know.

Sponser Process:
  • Each week we will get all of the members to select a member they think would best as "User of the Week" you can even vote for yourself.
    • For Example: If you think "Member01" should be the User of the Week, please post something like this.
    • "I Sponser Member01 for User of the Week for (whichever reason you feel this member should win)."
Winner Process:
  • After the week period has ended, which is Sunday through Saturday, the user with the most sponsers will be claimed user of the week.
    • That user then may boast about his/her victory to all.
Repeat Sponser Process:
  • While that member is reigning as User of the Week, a new sponser or voting period will begin for the next User of the Week.
    • Use the same sponser process as before.

A

aeonbleu

Re: User of the Week.

I sponser projectego for User of the Week for creating this community for all of us to share.

Crookedstep

Cornish Acid..?
Reaction score

Unlike the rest of you bootlickers, I won't participate.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Crookedstep;191905 said:
Unlike the rest of you bootlickers, I won't participate.
Unlike you, nobody else even replied to the thread.

Anyway, I`m going to give aeon rep.

A

aeonbleu

well then.. thanks for the rep TRA Rotid. too bad nobody cared about this idea..

A

Aristodemus

I think it's an alright idea, and I'm going to give you rep for it as well. It's a shame no one replied to this thread...I nominate aeonbleu for User of the Week :D

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

aeonbleu;193179 said:
well then.. thanks for the rep TRA Rotid. too bad nobody cared about this idea..

It's not that we don't care, but as we've said previously, we've had some trouble about members feeling that we, the staff, gave special treatment to other members, i.e let them get away with abusing other members ect ect..

Which makes this a bit of a touchy subject.

B

Blue Will

I think it would be a lot harder to organise than you think, i mean, who would be the one to count and tally all these votes? And how long would it take, it could take a very long time, who would want to do that?

It's a good idea but it may contain some problems

A

Aristodemus

Make a poll thread with every user's name? xD

A

aeonbleu

well, anybody on the forum and announce the user of the week, its pretty easy to see who would win by scrolling up the thread.. but, i see your point. and with the favoritism on the site, thats beyond me. the idea is rather simple, just post who you would think would be the one for user of the week and there you go, anybody interested and count it and post it..

B

Blue Will

Aristodemus;193189 said:
Make a poll thread with every user's name? xD

Isn't it true that you can only have a certain amount of items to vote on in a poll thread? A max number? I don't think it will be able to contain a max of 8000+ members in one poll, would be crazy.