• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vandall's Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDALL 06

Trader
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Are you looking for that last legendary weapon? How about that last article of clothing? Missing a tattoo set? How about one of the portraits? Well I have it, guaranteed.

All 50 weapons, fully leveled up
All 106 articles of clothing.
All tattoos.
All Portraits.
All furniture.
All food, including the celery of doom.
All gifts.
All trade items
All dog books, level 5.

Pretty much everything you could ever really need, I've got it, and I am willing to give it away. I only ask for one thing in return! I am attempting to reach 1 billion gold in my treasury, and in my personal account.. well not completely, considering your game will glitch out if you go above one billion. So any contributions would be outstandingly helpful, whether it be a hundred thousand, or a hundred million.

But don't feel obligated. I will help you out for free, donations of gold are purely optional. So either respond to this thread, or send me a message over xbox live. My gamertag is VANDALL 06.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
really? sounds interesting. i would love to get my hands on some fully leveled up weapons. i have some already up there but i lost my main save 2 days ago and had to restart. I am up to aboutr 75ish million gold if you want that. gt: toa nebilim

VANDALL 06

Trader
Reaction score
One thing I forgot to specify regarding the fully leveled weapons. As many of you well know, augments on weapons can be lost during trading.. the reason for this, is because the weapons when gifted will usually default to how far you've leveled that weapon on your character.

For example, if you start a new character, who has never held any of the 50 weapons, I can gift you all 50, fully leveled and they would remain fully leveled.

If you have say.. 27 out of 50.. then the 23 you have never had before will be given to you fully leveled.. the other 27 you do have aren't guaranteed to be fully augmented. Phew, happy I threw that out now before this thread started getting a lot of replies.

Any who, m800_Runner, I will send you a message over xbox live, and gift you anything you want. Please allow me to give you the items first, and afterward, feel free to pass me any gold you might want to, but again, you don't have to if you don't want to.

Twilight

Reaction score
Do you have a kings outfit and a mens masquerade outfit? I can give around 3-4 million as it's all I have at the moment?

VANDALL 06

Trader
Reaction score
I've got those Twilight, send a message to me over xbox live, and I will give them to you. I am online now.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Jacks Hammer
Tannars Glory
The Typo
The Swinging Sword
Bloodcraver
Briar's Blaster
The Ice Maiden
Skorm's Justice

25 mil for the lot? ( if you have them? )

Twilight

Reaction score
I've got those Twilight, send a message to me over xbox live, and I will give them to you. I am online now.
That's great thanks.

Sorry about late reply. I sent you message on xbox live.

VANDALL 06

Trader
Reaction score
Marcodian Elite, I will give you those weapons, Twilight, I'll give you that clothing. As of this posting, it is currently 4:54 Central Standard time. I will be on for another 5 or 6 hours. I'll be sending you party invites, please accept them!

Twilight

Reaction score
Marcodian Elite, I will give you those weapons, Twilight, I'll give you that clothing. As of this posting, it is currently 4:54 Central Standard time. I will be on for another 5 or 6 hours. I'll be sending you party invites, please accept them!
Getting on now.

Twilight

Reaction score
Thanks for that.

Gave me my requested items free of charge but I was happy to donate. Great service, highly recommended.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Got all these weapons :

Jacks Hammer
Tannars Glory
The Typo
The Swinging Sword
Bloodcraver
Briar's Blaster
The Ice Maiden
Skorm's Justice
and Dog exploration level 5, he gifts your items first for free and then if you wish takes any donations ( I donated 25mil for the above items but it you own discretion ), very trustworthy.

Coopz

Reaction score
Gave me a few good weapons for nothing, great trader v trusting

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
hi i need all the Portraits pls and i will really give you all i have gamer tag UnholyKing6666 thanks you so much

VANDALL 06

Trader
Reaction score
I am currently away from my xbox, but I will be online in about 2 hours. Send me a message over xbox live, and I will send you a party invite.

EDIT: I am now online, send me a message.

ChrisD

Chicken Chaser
Reaction score
Hello i'm guessing i just need the queen outfit thanks for the help
Gamertag: forsakenskys

alkie81

Reaction score
Props to Vandall and Orpheus for the free goodies, thanks fellas!!

Saltie

Reaction score
Hey there do you have the bob hairstyle? I am looking for it and have been for ages. Name your price please. gamertag is Saltie Seren

VANDALL 06

Trader
Reaction score
You can have it for free, send me a message on xbox live, my gamertag is vandall 06

Status
Not open for further replies.