• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VIDEO DIARY 6 IS RELEASED!!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: VIDEO DIARY 6 IS RELEASED!!

Did anybody notice the undead, zombie creatures, that was with the concept art? They also showed a creature, with a head coming out of it's side. Wonder where we will run into those? Maybe in that graveyard.

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

ConnMon;184421 said:
Eh, I think that just seeing PM make a box around 'October' was worth it, but the lack of info was evil.:realmad:
i agree :realmad: but we have to remember what we got left. we got... ehh fable TLC and anger?

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

Wellp, Im not so sure about the multi-race but the guy who was shown was certainly darker than the hero from Fable 1 maybe it was the shading over him. I dont really care for this diary but nonetheless it's informative +rep

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

i need to stop looking on here for now on because i NEED this game now and the more i see the more i want

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

In the video diary, there's a wall full of what the npc's will look like. It also shows a lot of screens being played on. The more you look, the more you'll find.:) I'm happy.

J

Jester.

Solus;184377 said:
snap131190.png

And people ***** about my handwriting....

C

Chicken Kicker

sijli;184246 said:
it is released! Lionhead Studios / Video Diaries there you can watch it! wohoo ima go watch it now. oh **** i accidently said i was 8! now i cant watch it! hahaha suckers the cookies of me saying that i was 8 only existed in mozilla firefox so i changed to internet explorer and voila! it works!
haha tht made me laugh +rep lol

R

Robin Hood

This is annoying me, why don't they just make a dam proper trailer ffs.
Sorry guys, bad day.

I

InnerMass

It was a good video. :) [October] for the win!

J

Jester.

WHY DOESNT ANYONE THINK MAH QUOTE IS TEH FUNNY!!?!?!

Solus;184377 said:

And people ***** about my handwriting....

T

thief481

The release date is going to be October, if you go to the fable 2 website and try to pre-order it, all the arrival dates are in October. The earliest one is October 1st. And guys, relax, Peter Molyneux is going to make this game amazing, who cares if there is no sailing or mounts, a dog is awsome!
:cool::D:cool:

A

ashinator

cool il check it out now

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

awesome video i liked the new death system and the part where the hero was either riding a horse or had a horse suit on

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

poopgod350;185804 said:
awesome video i liked the new death system and the part where the hero was either riding a horse or had a horse suit on
I think you mean the chicken outfit :lol:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

thief481;185673 said:
The release date is going to be October, if you go to the fable 2 website and try to pre-order it, all the arrival dates are in October. The earliest one is October 1st. And guys, relax, Peter Molyneux is going to make this game amazing, who cares if there is no sailing or mounts, a dog is awsome!
:cool::D:cool:

Sam says we'll get the release date soon, bet at E-3.:)

H

HodgePodge

It's for things like this that I check around this place every so often. Well, that and the fact that Steve is the only other person I know that spells Sweet with a 'c'. Rock on man. ;)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

HodgePodge;185898 said:
It's for things like this that I check around this place every so often. Well, that and the fact that Steve is the only other person I know that spells Sweet with a 'c'. Rock on man. ;)
Are you saying you will never truly return.:'(

H

HodgePodge

I dunno. I've been pretty busy lately with school/work. Besides, I check here quite a bit more than I post here :p