• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[VIDEO INTERVIEW]Gamekings interview PM on Fable 3 and Milo.Hints of F3 using natal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
[VIDEO INTERVIEW]Gamekings interview PM on Fable 3 and Milo.Hints of F3 using natal

ekm5x5.jpg

I have to say this is the best interview for Fable 3 soo far... Explains abit of Fable 3 gameplay and the use of Natal.. Thanks to our friend in the Netherlands..

Also when Roger asks if Peter Molyneux is making a mobile game, he doesn't answer. I wonder if there is a 3rd project at Lionhead. Maybe the Fable 2 chicken kicking mobile game was made so Lionhead could work out how mobile games work.. :'( still can't get that game

http://www.gamekings.tv/index/videos/picnic-2009-interview-peter-molyneux/

I think PM is thinking of using Natal in Fable 3, but it will be mainly a controller experience.

Here is a translation of the summarry

Gamekings said:
Peter Molyneux is sometimes so enthusiastic about his own projects that sometimes result from falling out. Having said that we speak of a pioneer, someone who tries to take risks and try to push boundaries. Special for PICNIC, the game designer of Fable eg to Amsterdam and Roger asked him some questions.

Sorry for the failed title, ran out of space.. Btw guys it's nice to comment, just so i know if people have checked the stuff out, and your opinion, otherwise i feel no one really cares bout fable 3

Also here is another interview with Edge just incase you missed it
http://forums.projectego.net/interv...about-fable-iii-fable-ii-game-episodes-20962/

EDIT: And i just found this video at Gamespot (OLD) but still http://au.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/fableiii/video/6228621/fable-iii-video-feature-2009

N0L1MB5

Ninja elder #3
Reaction score
Re: [VIDEO INTERVIEW]Gamekings interview PM on Fable 3 and Milo.Hints of F3 using na

nice nice!!!! +rep+rep+rep

Dentie

Reaction score
Re: [VIDEO INTERVIEW]Gamekings interview PM on Fable 3 and Milo.Hints of F3 using na

Yeey tonight another episode of Gamekings lets hope the interview is in there go dutch guys :p

TY for posting +rep

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Same old same old..
So Peter wants to use Natal for Fable 3 but also says it's a controller experience, so maybe Natal functions will be added to Fable 3.
Other than that it's really just the same stuff he says in all the other interviews I've read/seen.

Still, it's the best so far

+ rep Hobbes ^_^

EDIT: Notice the guys sitting behind Peter, they are puffing the magic dragon - for sure!!!

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score

That interview really ticked PM off. The guy was asking crap questions that didn't have any sort of depth to them what so ever. Peter pretty much led the interview to help the guy out.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks for this m8 ! :D

+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.