• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Problem ground red/purple

Takash

AxelTheDark22
Reaction score
Video Problem ground red/purple

I can't tell if it is a video problem but the ground is purple/red when I got it to work on vista for once, I can't seem to find the problem it could just be that one area in the game but I am not sure.

Well I did just install it a little bit ago and the ground is only purple/red around me but some what far away it is green and normal, other then that everything is all right if anyone could answer this question for me thank you.

Takash

AxelTheDark22
Reaction score
Re: Video Problem ground red/purple

Takash;390216 said:
I can't tell if it is a video problem but the ground is purple/red when I got it to work on vista for once, I can't seem to find the problem it could just be that one area in the game but I am not sure.

Well I did just install it a little bit ago and the ground is only purple/red around me but some what far away it is green and normal, other then that everything is all right if anyone could answer this question for me thank you.

Well I found out the problem it was when ever I moved the Shadow Detail to the right it messed up so I put that all the way to the left and it went away.