• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Villager Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

byakuyakuchki

Reaction score
I pre-ordered really early, like the first day you could. So how do I get the code?

Matt_352

Reaction score
I posted a topic the same as this one. I recently got in contact with the EB Games store where I preordered it and they told me that it will come with the game on the realease date, so it could be the same for you, hope this helped.

byakuyakuchki

Reaction score
I posted a topic the same as this one. I recently got in contact with the EB Games store where I preordered it and they told me that it will come with the game on the realease date, so it could be the same for you, hope this helped.

Thanks I hope this is the same for the gamestop I preordered from.

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
Gamestop told me that they give the codes on your receipt when you obtain your copy of the game.

Erika

Reaction score
Gamestop told me that they give the codes on your receipt when you obtain your copy of the game.

i already got my code from gamestop.
thar giving thim out now i think, thay were and thin had to stop cuz the code was crashing xboxs.
i think if you go to the stor and ask there give you the code. i think thay have to give it before the game releses
becuz on my recet, it said the code exspires on oct 26, wich is when the game comes out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.