• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Walter has two fates? (SPOILERS MAE SURE YOU BEAT THE GAME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
I just beat the game and unfortunately did not have the money to protect albion, Anyways if someone does get the money, but keeps all promises does Walter live? or does he die no matter what?

Reaction score
I just beat the game and unfortunately did not have the money to protect albion, Anyways if someone does get the money, but keeps all promises does Walter live? or does he die no matter what?
The same thing happens(he still dies in your arms)

Pocket WAtch

WAtcher of Grammar Mistakes
Reaction score
Yep. I kept all promises and had over 9 million gold. You still fight Walter, and he still dies.
(One of the saddest moments in my gaming history by the way, I almost had manly tears)

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
Well that is disappointing , now all that's left is to finish the couple side quest, which are less than in fable 2. I hope DLC's come out as quickly as possible.

Reaction score
Well that is disappointing , now all that's left is to finish the couple side quest, which are less than in fable 2. I hope DLC's come out as quickly as possible.
Everybody agrees:)

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
The game was too short for me to develop any sort of relationship with Walter. It was a little sad but not enough to make me care.

Reaction score
The game was too short for me to develop any sort of relationship with Walter. It was a little sad but not enough to make me care.
I kinda was silent for a second and was like .......Damn.. then that was that

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I kinda was silent for a second and was like .......Damn.. then that was that

Yeah, that's how it was with me. I wanted to cry but I mean... I didn't know the guy well enough to care. In fact, a good chunk of the game has him cowering and sobbing like a child because of the darkness.

Reaction score
Yeah, that's how it was with me. I wanted to cry but I mean... I didn't know the guy well enough to care. In fact, a good chunk of the game has him cowering and sobbing like a child because of the darkness.
Now that i think about it , what happened to that guy on the screen shots before the game came out, name was like captain, or sarge some thing like that and he had a cigar in his mouth and they said you would be seeing a lot of him

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Now that i think about it , what happened to that guy on the screen shots before the game came out, name was like captain, or sarge some thing like that and he had a cigar in his mouth and they said you would be seeing a lot of him

Well... and this is just an educated guess, I believe they scrapped him at the last minute and turned him into Saker. Then they reused his model (editing it slightly) to create an enemy you'll encounter every now and then during the game.

Reaction score
Well... and this is just an educated guess, I believe they scrapped him at the last minute and turned him into Saker. Then they reused his model (editing it slightly) to create an enemy you'll encounter every now and then during the game.

It's be cool to have him as your bodygaurd or even a walter type charecter

Reaction score
fable3_06072010.jpg

Judging by the signature tattoo on the left arm, (which is sakers), i think its him, and i thnk thats his clothing and his mowhawk and cigar, but saker is at the beggining and not in the whole game, what do you think happened?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Judging by the signature tattoo on the left arm, (which is sakers), i think its him, and i thnk thats his clothing and his mowhawk and cigar, but saker is at the beggining and not in the whole game, what do you think happened?

I already stated what I think happened and it's the most reasonable and logical explanation to boot.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I kno i kno, i just dont see why they would take a charecter with a major role out like that?

Because it's Lionhead. They hype up their game so much that you feel obligated to buy it only to pull the rug out from under you once you start playing.

Reaction score
Because it's Lionhead. They hype up their game so much that you feel obligated to buy it only to pull the rug out from under you once you start playing.
I kno:( i wish i could get in there and have power over what is in the next one, guarantee i will sell way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.