• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wardrobe of the monarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsimon

Reaction score
i would like to be able to get the clothes logan wears in the preview when he is walking around the map talking about albion.
they are quite cool mix of armour plating and regal clothing. and will be even more cool if dyed

It has been confirmed you will get the outfit once you defeat Logan, but about dying it, I have no idea as of yet

As for the crown, I'd probably wear it all the time, except in bed. I would wear regal clothing one day and simple the next when I am just relaxing, but the crown stays on!

RiceJesus

Reaction score
I make my females characters as sexy as possible, in Fable 2 they wore the booty shorts, corset and explorer boots. The clothes were pink and the boots were black. For my male characters I prefer then shirtless with pants and boots. And maybe a hat.

I'd love to wear a crown.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Probably the queen outfit and the princess dress you get at the start.

mike6976

Reaction score
good news Dracelix i heard that outfit becomes available when u become king in one of the interview vids i watched

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
I'm going to make Louie wear light colours. So like light blue or light purple since purple is/was a royal colour.

I like the outfit the HERO wears in that Mourningwood video. So something like that. I like clothes that are upperclass.

And yes i suppose he will wear the crown. He deserves to. :)

BowerstoneInFlames

Anarchist In Training
Reaction score
I would most probably peal off and wear the skin of Logan so his reign of terror shall continue and strike fear into all citizens.. hmm na I would probably go for a cross between regal and a soldier look and of course the crown :O why have a crown and not use it i say.

VicOnTop

Reaction score
ill probably wear the always classic chicken suit

Jace

Reaction score
I still like the Prince of Persia look with the crown. You look rich and you can fight, prefect.

Matt_352

Reaction score
i want a military like uniform, gotta wear the crown, looking forward to getting the outfits from aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.