• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

warrior guide?

L

lssolja

warrior guide?

starting a new character on fable lost chapters and wondered if anyone knows where to find a warrior guide including what i should put in my stats , good or evil etc ... thanks

Devil Jho

The Voice
Reaction score
Re: warrior guide?

A warrior to me should be neutral or any alignment, mage should be evil and rangers should be good, warriors should get strength up...obviously, and thats it...

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Check dates before you post. This is well over a year old. This person is obviously long gone.

Devil Jho

The Voice
Reaction score

I understand this necro...but it is hard to get posts and get involved if you guys only post once a day...it gets extremely boring, being the new guy makes me wanna reply to alot of posts...most of these posts are old, but i dont see why i cant post in em...plus you never know, i coulda helped him XD

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Devil Jho;411963 said:
I understand this necro...but it is hard to get posts and get involved if you guys only post once a day...it gets extremely boring, being the new guy makes me wanna reply to alot of posts...most of these posts are old, but i dont see why i cant post in em...plus you never know, i coulda helped him XD

Honestly, there are many discussions going on the forums every day, just look around. If you want to open an old discussion then create a new thread. There's no way you could have helped someone almost a year later since the original post, though intentions are good, necro-posting isn't good for any kind of a forum.