• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wassaaaaaa!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Wassaaaaaa!

So hehe... I don't know if I have been missed, but well... due to reasons beyond my control I am currently computer..less.

As I recently got my 360 and due to the lack of a decent telly I had to hook it up with the sound system and monitor of my PC and it is a reaaaaal hassle to switch back, but I figured I'd be OK due to my school laptop... but it crashed. Seriously. And our current "Fix it Guy" at my school is sick... very sick. He hurt his shoulder or something and when they operated on him or something for it the discovered he had a tumor in his brain, the poor guy. And the subsititute is worthless - been almost three weeks now without my laptop and my school work is getting to feel the brunt of it all.

So uhm.... yeah. I'm at a friend's now, but I figured I'd be back online at the end of the week. :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Wassaaaaaa!

Sorry to hear about the problems you have been having and good to see you got a 360 now, hope you like it :p

Hope to see you back soon Tsuyu ^_^

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Enjoy your brand spanking new 360! See ya' next week.;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Your better have Gears Of War already!

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha - I wish. The 360 came with Dead Rising and I got Oblivion for a dirty cheap price. - Luv' 'em both! :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;71423 said:
Haha - I wish. The 360 came with Dead Rising and I got Oblivion for a dirty cheap price. - Luv' 'em both! :p

Good choices anyway :p

Get Gears Of War soon though :cool:

A

Aldamir

if he gets to far in love wit Oblivion, then we aint gonna be seein him for some time, hehehe

but i feel bad for the fix it guy, my uncle ended up dyin of a brain tumor, sad way to go.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Aldamir;71429 said:
if he gets to far in love wit Oblivion, then we aint gonna be seein him for some time, hehehe

but i feel bad for the fix it guy, my uncle ended up dyin of a brain tumor, sad way to go.

Yeah, it is a real shame. Not only does he get the job done, but he is a really nice person aswell. Hopefully he'll get better once they remove it... Good thing he did injure his shoulder when he did though, otherwise they'd maybe never discovred it until it was too late.

Oh, hehe, once I get my laptop back I'll be on just like before, no worries. Then I can play AND be on the intreweeb at the same time! Hoorah for multitasking´.

Oh, by the way, I just finished Dead Rising... main story. Now there is "Unlimited Mode" - it's sweet. No story, no time limit to bother with - just see how long you can survive in the mall!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

We Miss you! :p