• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We be eatin'!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
When it comes to fast-food it differs greatly on a restaurant to restaurant-basis. There is always "The good McDonalds" and "The bad McDonalds". We just got a new fast food chain where I live and I was all excited because I had eaten at one before when visiting relatives in Stockholm.

But it was nothing like the stuff I had eaten before, all soggy and all the meals tasted exactly alike despite they are supposed to have different dressings and stuff. Nor did they even remotely resemble the pictures above the counter. I bet we will have to wait a year or so until it becomes up to "chain standards" because the current staff is retar-.... inexperienced.

okayguy.jpg

I find that the bigger the chain, the more similar its different restaurants are. It seems to me that a bigger chains are more corporatized, more organized, and have more rules and regulations that all restaurants must follow. I've never noticed any differences between different Mcdonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, or In N Out restaurants.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
They key point here is that it sucks because it just opened. We've got several McDonalds and (ironically) none of them is the bad one; they are all the same. But they've been around for ages so they are both "up to chain standards".

The worst of the worst McDonalds I've been to was nothing short of a crackjoint; Run-down building and untidy interior. The bathrooms had these special lamps installed so that you could not see the veins in your arms as to prevent people from shooting up in there. After taking a quick ****, I left quickly to buy a hotdog at the gas station down the street.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, I was just talking about food quality.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
After taking a quick ****, I left quickly to buy a hotdog at the gas station down the street.

After returning home from a party in the middle of the night, starving, there's nothing better than a quick hotdog from Statoil.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
What's wrong with you people?

Everything's better with Bacon!

I'm talking to a bunch of sissy milk drinkers!
(Skyrim reference)

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Tsuyu, do you have Popeye's chicken? One of the better Chicken Chains over here.

Milk is good, milk is great, I drink what others lactate!

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I'm a good cook, not sure why. I do prefer to eat and cook rice-based
with curry dishes. Did you ever try fried rice with fish and curry?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Tsuyu, do you have Popeye's chicken? One of the better Chicken Chains over here.

We don't really have any food-specific chains. Just generic fast food joints with their version of the Chicken McNuggets.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I like Bacon and I like Burgers but dont want bacon on my burgers. Its normally chewy and fatty bacon which I cant stand too. Ive been to KFC about 5 times in my life and every single time ive been disappointed and then my friend found a maggot in their food and ive never wanted to go back again. I really like Mcdonalds (yeah its crap food but can be tasty), however as Tsuyu said there is good and bad Mcdonalds and when its good its really satisfying and when its bad its soggy, cold and generally crap.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
If only the food looked and tasted as presented on the commercials.

I remember my first Big Mac.. fell apart completely in my hands before I could take a bite.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
If only the food looked and tasted as presented on the commercials.

I remember my first Big Mac.. fell apart completely in my hands before I could take a bite.

Ive had lots of Big Macs in the past do that, in the last few months ive had a lot and none have fell apart so depends on the establishment I guess.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Some places make 'em identical to the image above the counter.

Other places makes 'em look(and feel) like some sort of sea sponge.

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score
Bacon and beef is horrible together.

It would be like eating cat meat and dog meat. But for some this a delicassy,so, I can except peoples opinions.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
my friend found a maggot in their food

Wow...I knew KFC was bad, but holy crap! That's awful.

When it comes to Mcdonald's, their burgers really aren't that great (I've never had a big mac though, I guess I should try one sometime). I almost never go there, but I've been in San Francisco with some friends twice recently, and we were hungry, but Mcdonald's was the only place around. I just got fries both times. My favorite fast food burger place is In N Out (If you're ever in California, you have to find an In N Out), followed by Five Guys, Burger King, and Wendy's.

Oh, and I probably should have said this before: I get bacon on my burger whenever I have the opportunity.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Oh, and I probably should have said this before: I get bacon on my burger whenever I have the opportunity.

Awright! Welcome to the minority. *high five*

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
The best burger at McDonalds is their standard cheeseburger. I can eat a ton of those. And you can grab three or so of them on the go, unlike a meal which I have found no practical way to walk and eat.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
The best burger at McDonalds is their standard cheeseburger. I can eat a ton of those. And you can grab three or so of them on the go, unlike a meal which I have found no practical way to walk and eat.

The cheeseburgers are really good but I just cant turn down a Big Mac.