• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We can be heroes - question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sertr

Reaction score
Search does found nothing.
So i ask: How it works. You get 10gold every 5 minutes. I found you get 100g every 5 minutes after two hours in row.
But my question is - does is stack on one hero(as many other achievements in fable) or on profile.
example
if i have 900g now and want make last 100 on new hero(want play full campaign in coop) should i get the aichievement?

Epiternal

Reaction score
No, it has to be on one hero, if you start with a new hero you'll start at 0 And I think every few hours the amount goes up, I've been online for a while and I find that I get 10,000 gold every few minutes.

Sertr

Reaction score
OMG that is stupid :()
but thx for answer

Epiternal

Reaction score
Stupid it may be, but thems the breaks kid. Really though, if you put all that effort in with the one character, so much so that you're getting 100 every 5 minutes as opposed to 10 it really, the real question is why would you want to start with a new character to get the last bit, it'd take longer. xP

Alison Black

PC Game Lover & Official Game Tester
Reaction score
You do not need to begin a new game, simply find a friend to become friends with, join thier game and if you have a partnership as I do with a couple of friends, you can make that achievement in less than 2 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.