• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapon Morphing Help: Red Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze3091

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm interested in getting a red blade for my hero's sword. I have the Angelic blade morph already. I was wondering: what do I need to do to get the red blade? And are there any tips on how I can accomplish that?

MisterKittie

Reaction score
if i remember correctly, red is for your "business accumulated a mass profit" or some junk like that lol basicly, buy a shop, make profits? and red should be in your morph pool. just dont forget to save your game before you open the chest on the road to rule juuuust incase you dont get the red on your first time opening the chest. just dashboard and load back up and try again :)

Blaze3091

Reaction score
I thought that might be it. I've made over 30,000 gold from shops on this new Hero, and yet it keeps giving me steel, copper and black morphs.

Edit: And I've been using the reload trick for a good... five hours or so, trying to get the color.

MisterKittie

Reaction score
hmmm maby buy more shops? oooor try to start over and do as little killing and opening chests and interacting and all that other stuff as possible till you can pick up the ability to buy the shops, then try that. iv herd that no matter what each morph in your pool should have an equal chance of appearing though you meet the requirements so i would assume you should have seen it pop up by now...if not then im not quite shure sorry

Blaze3091

Reaction score
Yeah. I figure that in cases where there are enemies like wolves and mercenaries, I'll do as little killing as possible. I won't amass so many Guild Seals at once, I won't open many chests, etc. I'm just restarting that Hero. A shame. I was able to get a red pistol, but it just wouldn't do anything for my melee weapons.

MisterKittie

Reaction score
well the pistols a great sign. means it works lol. Game just doesnt want to cooporate with you i guess...well good luck with that regardless. once i finish getting all my weapons for the achievement i plan on starting up a game and making my specific hero weapons too lol. but knowing how hard it can be im not looking forward too it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.