• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1NDC0RRUPT3D

Reaction score
I've been playing Fable for about 13 hours (?) and NONE of my weapons have morphed. On the other hand, my boyfriend, who has been playing for about an hour, morphed all his Hero Weapons by *spoiler* being 'generous.' I had given ALL my gold away in the Dweller's area and I give gold to every beggar I see. I have yet to get this change and he only gave gold to two children! Rawr, peeves me :p Any help? I've also seen my weapons supposedly change but I cannot notice any major changes except in its info in the weapon room.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Just making sure I understand,

Is the weapon info saying the weapon has morphed? If it is it seems like some kind of bug. I believe there's a patch coming soon, sfroggy had a thread about it.

If it doesn't say anything about a morph, then try levelling up your melee skill. It only morphs when you do that.

M1NDC0RRUPT3D

Reaction score
Alright, thanks I'll try to level it more! And yes it says its morphed but I see no actual changes.

Deadredmaniac

Reaction score
The only way I can tell if a weapon has morphed is when I upgrade it on the road to rule?!?! so yeah that's the only time i notice a change.

SturdyOhemgeez

Reaction score
Well, I don't really understand the hero weapons you get at first, but the weapons you buy and obtain from quest have certain things you must do to upgrade them, I favored the wolfbane cause' of the simple task and quite nice rewards.
You can check what you need to do to get it upgrade in the weapon armory, click the weapon the info ( Y button me things )

Status
Not open for further replies.