• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weird City Names

I

Ivy Rose

Re: Weird City Names

I moved from Florida to Arkansas over 20 years ago and nearly choked laughing at some of the odd things I found here.:O:O
I think the name of this town should take a prize! How about, 'Toad Suck'?!! I tell you no lies. Then there is 'Possum Grape':O
The kicker is there was no McDonalds here. We had 'Billy Bobs Burgers' :D
Nice folks around here but,....:rolleyes::wacko:

F

FairFoodie

I would hardly call Sandwich, Illinois "weird" or "strange."
I've gone all over the States, from Niagra Falls, to Miami, Florida, to the Grand Canyon, and people have heard of Sandwich, Illinois.

They have one of the biggest antique fairs in the nation (one of the biggest in the nation, actually, with average daily crowds of 150,000-200,000 people, going up to 250,000 on nice days and as low as 100,000 on bad days).

Not to mention, the marching band (the Renegade Regiment) and the high school wrestlers are fairly well-known.

Then again, I may just be biased. I was born and raised in Sandwich, Illinois. Edit: Formatting correction.

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

Very funny I just wonder if the people or person who named those places were/was stoned or drunk

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Dildo, Newfoundland :lol: