• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weird face?

Ragnarok7777

Reaction score
Wierd face?

So when I played Fable for the xbox on my xbox360 something weird happend.I won my first fight with the fighters guild when I got something like a mask that looked like wall on my eyes a nose and pitch black on my mouth and forhead.Anyway it gave me alot of ecperince and made my alighnment evil.It was really weird.So I kept playing and everytime I killed something I gain double the EXP.It is probaely a glitch but I would like to know if this every happend to you??

J

Johnnycky94

Re: Weird face?

That has happen to me when i play fable on 360. I beleive its just a glitch it has.

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

Yeah that is definitely a glitch that happened to me a few times

Lionheart

Reaction score

Soundes interesting i played it on 360 and never got that :unsure: just my luck

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hasn't happened to me yet. Then again, I haven't played Fable on the Xbox 360 yet! I'll definitely keep my opens open for it, though. Sounds weird. ^_^

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

there are several glitches that occor when you play fable on a 360, there isnt really anything you can do to stop or fix them, just wait till they go away. oh, and there is no fighters guild in fable, thats oblivion........ and i have no idea what mask you are talking about, unless your talking about jacks mask, but thats the final quest in the game...... u sure ur playing fable?

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score

Guess who's playing Fable on the 360 tonight!

Ragnarok7777

Reaction score

WHen I mean the fighters guild I mean the ring fighters that you fight for gold.They are in every town.