• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weird Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ivan_Kovatski

Weird Question

Is there any way to romance briar rose?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Weird Question

I am afraid not, there is no way to show your love towards Briar or win her heart. The only way you will be seeing that happen is in fanfiction, Meine Entschuldigungen.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Briar Rose.... her beauty and her love placed upon a pedistal so high that even the most mighty of heroes could not attain her.... for all their questing and their achievements she was the one thing they could never conquer.... umm yeah... so on and so fourth....

Ya Yo Gakk!!

o_O

C

Chapters

Awww now im crying:'(. I kinda got attached 2 briar.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Chapters said:
Awww now im crying:'(. I kinda got attached 2 briar.

Not me I killed her for her soul:p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Not me I killed her for her soul:p

Now thats more like the answers i like to read :devil:

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Forget Briar! What about Whisper?!!
After beating Jack for the first time, you never see her again,
what's up with that? :O

Edited - Dark Drakan

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

That does get annoying. But I wouldn't want to marry euther Briar or Whisper because there are better women in the villages all over Albion.

F

flea

like the one u gave rosie to in the beginning of the game that when shes older and u go there shes hott

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

Shes alright. But if you look around you will see many better women:D

L

Liberator

I also wish you could romance Briar...she struck me as really cute.

However, by far, the most attractive woman in Fable: TLC would have to be either Lady Grey or Lady Sophia IMHO.

P.S. The Oracle in Snowspire will tell you what happened to Whisper following your battle with her in the Arena (assuming you didn't kill her).

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Too bad is the pic she looks like an ass that has been kicked a little too much.

fable-briar-rose-concept-art-2781.jpg

As for Whisper...I executed her pathetic self with absolutely no hesitation.

V

Vegeta

Why Would you want to romance Briar Rose I know she looks bad ass but she freaking made fun of you in the beginning. "Oh it's you The one maze is always talking about. If your looking for a quest all the good ones are gone. But im sure you can help clean the kitchens" She's Ugly And A bitc*

K

Kneo

Yeah, no kidding. She's (Briar) acted pretty snotty towards you. I didn't kill her the first go around, but she's a goner on my evil go around. However, her sword does 525 dmg~. The oracle does say that she is somewhere in Albion though. I looked everywhere for her.

About Whisper & Thunder

Whisper, and Thunder, supposing you didn't kill them went to their homeland via boat. However, both conflicting stories. Thunder supposedly saving her sister from Krakens on the boat ride back - calling forth thunder from the sky. On Whisper's boat ride back an opposing story of bandits boarding her ship and killing everone on board except her. She was lauded as a hero upon her arrival home however.

Theresa
To go on further, Theresa goes to the hills to escape her past, so you can never see your sister again either.

M

Minky

Seigfried said:
Too bad is the pic she looks like an ass that has been kicked a little too much.

fable-briar-rose-concept-art-2781.jpg

As for Whisper...I executed her pathetic self with absolutely no hesitation.
Dude she looks like a pot-head in this pic.....:ermm:

4everFreedom

Minky said:
Dude she looks like a pot-head in this pic.....:ermm:

LOL!!Yes,the thing in her mouth is a pipe,she smoking...bad hero!:lol:

A

ArcAngelD

well my dilema is that i flirtied and managed to get a hairdresser to the "green" stage for marraige.. but everytime i press the interact button she asks me for a hair cut..

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

ArcAngelD said:
well my dilema is that i flirtied and managed to get a hairdresser to the "green" stage for marraige.. but everytime i press the interact button she asks me for a hair cut..

W8 till the gaurds say "Shops are noooowwww....closin'!" then she'll marry you......maybe:ninja:

A

ArcAngelD

nope.. she locks herself in her shop.. and if i try to enter she calls the guards and.. yeah WONT marry me :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.