• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well I enjoyed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I liked it(Jasper becoming mute aside) and I can't wait for some DLC, also on a side note since this obviously dosen't follow true history, it is safe to assume that there may not be machine guns further on in the fable timeline.
You say these things but the way Lionhead are going you dont know what they will do. Only joking

It's already been stated that Lionhead does their best to remain as historically accurate as possible. However, taking us back to the Old Kingdom opens a whole new world of possibilities so if they do go with that era, I may just be willing to overlook Fable III and pick up Fable IV.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Thanks:D maybe those magic gauntlets will be mass produced in the future? I'm sure reaver would love to get his slimey hands on them.

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
It's already been stated that Lionhead does their best to remain as historically accurate as possible. However, taking us back to the Old Kingdom opens a whole new world of possibilities so if they do go with that era, I may just be willing to overlook Fable III and pick up Fable IV.

I think maybe Fable 4 should be Fable I's sequel and have Fable 2 be 3 and 3 be 4 so it puts it in order

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Thanks:D maybe those magic gauntlets will be mass produced in the future? I'm sure reaver would love to get his slimey hands on them.

As an item of fashion, perhaps. Unless you're of a Hero bloodline those gloves don't do diddly squat after all.

Elisha

Reaction score
*Some Spoilers*

I liked everything really, How it all changed and how it can change by your will, the wings would be better if you could choose when they come out but still good, I loved the combination of weapons you could get and also the characters and having your own voice! Just the auothority to be able to command people was nice.
Also the storyline.
And the graphics seemed better, And the added feature of tree's blowing and clothing moving not just like a static highroller coat that jiggles when you run. The Crawler should have been harder, I thought it should have taken you to all different places that would make the character feel -If they had feelings- devastated like the part in the Desert. But meh Im blabbing I could go on about how I enjoyed this game.
The only dissapointments was Some tiny Bugs, Made the atmosphere kinda... Glitchy.
And how confusing stalls are, And Marriage :)

Edit: Ooooh A Like Thanks!! :p

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
*Some Spoilers*

I liked everything really, How it all changed and how it can change by your will, the wings would be better if you could choose when they come out but still good, I loved the combination of weapons you could get and also the characters and having your own voice! Just the auothority to be able to command people was nice.
Also the storyline.
And the graphics seemed better, And the added feature of tree's blowing and clothing moving not just like a static highroller coat that jiggles when you run. The Crawler should have been harder, I thought it should have taken you to all different places that would make the character feel -If they had feelings- devastated like the part in the Desert. But meh Im blabbing I could go on about how I enjoyed this game.
The only dissapointments was Some tiny Bugs, Made the atmosphere kinda... Glitchy.
And how confusing stalls are, And Marriage :)

Edit: Ooooh A Like Thanks!! :p

*SPOILER*
Did it annoy you that you had to drag a fat Walter along the desert floor while he moaned?

Elisha

Reaction score
Not really, I thought of it like this,
FOOD FOR THE SHELTER!
Teheeehee...

Terpman

The Apple Pie Assassin
Reaction score
Really the only thing i didnt like was the appearance changing system. In the other fables if you eat food and get fat you stay that way, now after awhile you become a skinny little twig boy again. And in the other fables your character would look bigger when your strength is maxed out, in 3 you dont look all that different (even with 5 star strength). Not a big complaint though. I do like the scaring effect though :)

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
Really the only thing i didnt like was the appearance changing system. In the other fables if you eat food and get fat you stay that way, now after awhile you become a skinny little twig boy again. And in the other fables your character would look bigger when your strength is maxed out, in 3 you dont look all that different (even with 5 star strength). Not a big complaint though. I do like the scaring effect though :)

I do agree but I do actually prefer the body system now because Fable II you looked like the Hulk (huge and deformed)

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
What I loved? My favorite quest that also is from the last game. My favorite character ever. My 'bestest', 'funnest' best friend in the world.....
gift-mark-treasure-chest-wood-toy-box_3_400x360.jpg
CHESTY!!!!!

ViperVenom2U

Reaction score
i enjoyed the game and i cant wait to see what they have up there sleeves for dlc

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
Fable 4 - Flight of the Luftwaffe....

Anyone up for killing some Nazi's? xD
Oh but I kid, thats a terrible idea. Whats really bad is if it were in the modern era though >.>

I'm a gun-whore so I like skill as the best attribute. I would suggest a Pirate type DLC. (Maybe make two more for will and strength.) That would be so cool. But thats just me.

FableAddict

Reaction score
My favorite thing about Fable III was the spellweaving (especially Blades+Vortex :) ). One of the few things I disliked was the ending. (SPOILER!!!!!!highlight below the *)
When Sir Walter dies. I felt really connected to that character, my mouth dropped when I saw him die...

Status
Not open for further replies.