• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Well... This is awkward."

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well when it hits 40C for a week straight in Sweden you can give me a call.

When that happens, I won't be available. I will have migrated to the North Pole.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
California has awesome weather.

...What?

:|

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
The day after valentines day at work: New girl is holding a squishy sponge hart thing and I ask to see it. She lets me have it and I stick around and have a little conversation with her just shootin’ the **** after a bit I tell her I have stuff to do and should be going, thanks for the heart and all.
“do you have a girl friend?” she asks me
“nope”
“want one?”
“Nope” *walks away*
She quit the next.

I was telling this to my friend over the phone and thats when i realised what happend: Got asked out by girl and shot her ass down. :I didnt mean to :p

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
The day after valentines day at work: New girl is holding a squishy sponge hart thing and I ask to see it. She lets me have it and I stick around and have a little conversation with her just shootin’ the s*** after a bit I tell her I have stuff to do and should be going, thanks for the heart and all.
“nope”
“want one?”
“Nope” *walks away*
She quit the next.

I was telling this to my friend over the phone and thats when i realised what happend: Got asked out by girl and shot her ass down. :I didnt mean to :p
In the name of all men that are looking for girlfriends, I will have to slap you in the face.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
The day after valentines day at work: New girl is holding a squishy sponge hart thing and I ask to see it. She lets me have it and I stick around and have a little conversation with her just shootin’ the s*** after a bit I tell her I have stuff to do and should be going, thanks for the heart and all.
“nope”
“want one?”
“Nope” *walks away*
She quit the next.

You didn't mean to? What exactly was going through your head?

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
“nope”
“want one?”
“Nope” *walks away*
She quit the next.

I have no words for this total fail.....

I'd agree with Demi but you deserve a shot in the nuts more than a slap to the face for this.... this.... experience?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Seeing as you go around slapping guys - it truly is a wonder why you don't have a girlfriend.

:troll:
When I meant slapping guys, I meant hire someone to tickle them with a feather, while I drink a manly appletini.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
In the name of all men that are looking for girlfriends, I will have to slap you in the face.

Aions, I'm sorry brah, but in the name of all men everywhere I'm going to have to ask you to turn in your man-badge and your penis.
I have no words for this total fail.....

I'd agree with Demi but you deserve a shot in the nuts more than a slap to the face for this.... this.... experience?
You didn't mean to? What exactly was going through your head?

View attachment 471

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
618-i-am-disappoint.png