• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WERE IS WINTER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raze

Re: WERE IS WINTER!!!

well its seems the new DLC will be cold icy an snowy :) but yea a place thats first sprint doesnt go to winter or anything peter talks to mutch XD

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Raze;238372 said:
well its seems the new DLC will be cold icy an snowy :) but yea a place thats first sprint doesnt go to winter or anything peter talks to mutch XD

Something about weather control, also. I would make it snow for awhile, just to see it. Texas hardly ever gets snow.

T

Trikke den 1e

Hi!

In IRL, of all the seasons, it's fall I hate. And now it's also fall in Fable II where I actually am. Have done everything, done the spire etc, unlocked almost every achievement, but I'd love it to be winter.

So, I've been googling for some Fable II screenshots and I saw a few screenshots where it turned out to be winter. The screenshots also show the Hero with his dog, so which makes me concluding there'll be a playable winter season, but... (!) as I see from the scenery, I see homes which I didn't see before during my quests. Which makes me conclude again, that'll be for the Fable II Add-On, which is expected end of January 2009.

Also, when I check my achievements, there are 3 which I cannot complete yet: The Collector, The Meteorologist and The Bibliophile, which are all available when the next game add-on comes out. So, a little more patience is recommended!

Hereunder some screenshots!

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/741361/fable-2/images/fable-ii-20081203052624031.html

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/741361/fable-2/images/fable-ii-20081203052629781.html

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/741361/fable-2/images/fable-ii-dlc-screens-20081124094912334.html

See ya!

GT Trikke den 1e

H

hellhawk27

Turnpike;223814 said:
To thouse responding with "Its fall after the Spire," you are incorrect. Before leaving for the Spire, you are asked to complete all your quests because you can not pick them up again. The reason for this is, is that the Temple of Light is about to be attacked (*and your buddy from your childhood is about to invest in a new nice town in place of the camp near the Crucible and needs your help.)

If you do NOT help the Temple of Light before leaving for the spire, it will be eliminated while you are in the spire, thus causing the cycle of the golden oak to end, causing a dusty orange Oakfield. If, in turn, you DO complete the quest, you arrive back at an even GREENER Oakfield with 4 or 5 new coastline houses, a better econamy, more villagers and an even homely feel that will make you want to stay there.

(*If you donate 5000 gold to the photogropher from the begining, the camp outside the Crucible will become an oakfieldesqe town, a great addition to later gaming.)

Nither of these two major improvements can be achived after the Spire, so you will be out one nice town, and stuck with the smaller (and quite frankly ugly) oakfield. I strongly reccomend another character to explore these two improvments. Also note clearing all bandit quests, because that will greatly improve the Bower Lake and Brightwood regions, causing nice farms to grow ect.

im sorry but that aint right i did the defender of the light quest before the spire and i came back after the temple of light had grown bigger yes but oakfield was still ugly.

are you saying that it might be a glitch?

M

myles1234

READ PLEASE TRUE AND IMPORTANT!!!

Yep there is a winter. At the screem when you start up the game there is summer, fall and winter. And on my game its fall. After a lot of days like 200 the trees grew red leaves. I waited another 50 days and now the trees have full orangeie redie yelloie leaves and every couple of days the leavs get shorter and shorter and the sky darer so yep. There is a winter.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

M

myles1234

Yep there is a winter. At the screem when you start up the game there is summer, fall and winter. And on my game its fall. After a lot of days like 200 the trees grew red leaves. I waited another 50 days and now the trees have full orangeie redie yelloie leaves and every couple of days the leavs get shorter and shorter and the sky darer so yep. There is a winter.

Twilight

Reaction score

myles1234;290487 said:

No, thats just called advancing in the story.

Anyway Winter doesn't always have to require Snow =P so it could be there for all we know

Status
Not open for further replies.