• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What achivement, are you most proud of that you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

V spencer V

Reaction score
out of, all 50 achievements, tell me what is your favorite one that you have.

my Personal favorite, achievement would be the one for having all the legendary weapons :). It took me a bit to collect all 50 (without those PREorder swords/guns)

And, my most collectables/favorite weapons:

- Dragon Stomper . 48 (fully upgraded)
- Swinging Sword (Haven't used much)
- Jack's Hammer: Personal, Favorite weapon (JoB is my favorite character. /Fully maxxed out + collectable :p)
- Scythe's Warhammer: Favorite, basically reffering to Scythe :p My second, favorite fable character.

so, what is your most favorite guns/weapons/clothes, and achievements.

Veryl

Reaction score
I guess it would have to be the Gnome and Key achievements. I didn't use any guides to find them so thats why there my fav.

Rachierae

Reaction score
my Personal favorite, achievement would be the one for having all the legendary weapons :). It took me a bit to collect all 50 (without those PREorder swords/guns)

Wow so you can go get every single in game weapon, but you can't go make some gold? what the hell...

I know, that you will tell me to earn it, but my guy is back at Netreual ( dont no how to spell it ) and, i was full good and I want some money, so I can give it to my treasurery, to get full morality again, if someone could help me just send a message to XMB GeT on xbox live, it's alright if you don't but if it would be nice if you could tell me an easy way to get money..
http://projectego.net/forums/threads/could-someone-lend-me-some-gold.25846/

V spencer V

Reaction score
Aye, I got my gold now ahah, I got my one friend to lend 500K then I just made profits off that.

Status
Not open for further replies.