• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are customization options you want in Fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazmir

Reaction score
What are customization options you want in Fable 3

it can be the weapons,appearance, and kingdom customization. I would want to see my character able to be altered into a demon that they advertise on top of this forum(big red guy). For the weapons i want to see how far they take that morphing theme like if you kill skeletons you will have a bone sword(if i kill peasants all the time what will happen besides blood dripping). I would want vast kingdom customizations that would feature a gallow. What do you guys think?

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Re: What are customization options you want in Fable 3

It would be good if you could choose how your character looks, being able to choose how tall they are, and how muscly.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

I think there's several other threads almost exactly like this and they need to stop being made. Where's the moderators when you need them? Or is duplicate/triplicate/etc. threads okay these days?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;432386 said:
I think there's several other threads almost exactly like this and they need to stop being made. Where's the moderators when you need them? Or is duplicate/triplicate/etc. threads okay these days?
I don't recall any thread like this, and I'm pretty much the overlord around the Fable III Section.

Would you mind pointing out the similar threads?

OT: I feel the customization is right the way it is. I'd like to beble to dye my EYES tho.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;432387 said:
I don't recall any thread like this, and I'm pretty much the overlord around the Fable III Section.

Would you mind pointing out the similar threads?

OT: I feel the customization is right the way it is. I'd like to beble to dye my EYES tho.

You mean aside from EVERY thread that talks about customizing your weapons, kingdom, etc., etc., etc.?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;432392 said:
You mean aside from EVERY thread that talks about customizing your weapons, kingdom, etc., etc., etc.?
Yes. I mean this is what you're looking forward to customize.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;432394 said:
Yes. I mean this is what you're looking forward to customize.

Okay. I give up. You know everything. You're perfect in every way too. Congratulations; you win at life.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Thank you so much Grim. But the one's who's always a smartass is not me, remember that.

Kazmir

Reaction score

ya well if there is similar threads i dont really search if its already done i just want to explain it in my way and get recent feedback

Lynne

Reaction score

Sorry dear. Just ignore Grim. He gets off on being a giant killjoy. After awhile you can spot his posts without even seeing who posted them. Just look for the whiney, condescending tone. Even if you had searched someone would have either yelled at you for necroing or something else. Until a mod tells you or closes a thread, I think you are fine. :)

Sanguinus

Angelus Mortis
Reaction score

do we have to moan about threads that have or could have been made or just answer the question

well im looking forward to everything

Kazmir

Reaction score

finally a voice of reason......the world still spins even though theres a chance someone duplicated a thread on a fable 3 forum!

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score

I'd certainly like a lot of character customization options, the more the merrier.

I once heard that they received feedback that "very few people used the customization options" so they considered not implementing them. I hope this wasn't the case because I don't know anyone who doesn't mess with that stuff.

Regarding all this...
GrimWhim;432386 said:
... we should probably start another brand new thread just to properly get back on topic and have this topic's discussion due to these ridiculous "I'm right" rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.