• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you going to do when your king/queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
So when you get fable 3 what are you going to do? Like when your king/queen. Good/Evil,Corrupt/Pure?

Personally I'm going to be good so people of Albion will love having me around. I will clean up poverty,and war
,and I will do other good things such as help townspeople. Sadly I'm shallow-tempured! So I might switch sides for the hell of it...,and be a tyrant like the hero's brother

So forum...What are you going to be?

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
i'll probably be a good king BUT! if anyone talks smack too me its straight to the dungeon! and if someone REALLY upsets me, its exacution

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
im going to be good and pure but if someone becomes a threat they will recieve the laugh of death and for those who i dont like ill have my minions put the boot to them hahaha but mostly good but the first thing im goin to do when i become king is do an official search of all the land for the only black guy in the game lol

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
im going to be good and pure but if someone becomes a threat they will recieve the laugh of death and for those who i dont like ill have my minions put the boot to them hahaha but mostly good but the first thing im goin to do when i become king is do an official search of all the land for the only black guy in the game lol
HAHAHAHA!!!! My man! We think the same LOL!

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
i need to pay him back for me killing my first wife that was the only black baby i ever had

Erika

Reaction score
one game ima be a evil queen who makes the basment of the castle a torture chamber.

and a diff game ima be a good king/queen who makes every noble, or high class person give a begger five-20 coins a day ^_^
if you can make laws that is. hope you can

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
one game ima be a evil queen who makes the basment of the castle a torture chamber.

and a diff game ima be a good king/queen who makes every noble, or high class person give a begger five-20 coins a day ^_^
if you can make laws that is. hope you can
Yeah Im a dude,but I think my character is going to be a girl. Because I made a bet with one of my friends that what every my child was on fable 2...Mine happened to pop out a chick. Lol,anyway it's better then looking a at hairy muscaular dude all day so im down with it

Erika

Reaction score
Yeah Im a dude,but I think my character is going to be a girl. Because I made a bet with one of my friends that what every my child was on fable 2...Mine happened to pop out a chick. Lol,anyway it's better then looking a at hairy muscaular dude all day so im down with it

ima girl, but playing around with guy characters if fun. XD
hope the male avatars look better in fable 3 thin thay did in fable 2.
and the girls jeez, go close up to ther face, one eye is off and the mouth if crooked. XD

Erika

Reaction score
whats with every one reporting?

and jee, sorry for not spelling right. im not a good speller for one and being a fast typer
makes it worse.

Erika

Reaction score
*Because I made a bet with one of my friends that what every my child was on fable 2*

btw dude, wtf does that mean?
is that english?

oh and i SPEEAK english VARY well....

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
he means that whatever gender his child in fable 2 ended up as, would be his character for fable 3. it dosent really make sense though, cause fable 3 takes place around 50 or 60 years after fable 2. so your character cant be one of the kids that you have when playing fable 2. :p

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
You think reporting me will do any good when I have done no wrong? Hahaha try me... All I said was please use more proper english language when writing... I cant really understand text typing.

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
he means that whatever gender his child in fable 2 ended up as, would be his character for fable 3. it dosent really make sense though, cause fable 3 takes place around 50 or 60 years after fable 2. so your character cant be one of the kids that you have when playing fable 2. :p
Actually mike if you read the fable 3 wiki it will prove that your child in fable 2 is the hero in fable 3...Strange I know,but thats what lionhead studios is saying...

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Actually mike if you read the fable 3 wiki it will prove that your child in fable 2 is the hero in fable 3...Strange I know,but thats what lionhead studios is saying...
They have no relation. By the time Fable II See the Future is finished, which is kind of an epilogue, Theresa mentions your unborn child. This is the Prince.

Erika

Reaction score

and if you have no kid? =P
and i agree, the kid would have to be about 50 in the begining of the game XD

and i understand what hes saying now. but still, the y at the end of 'ever' made it confusing: Because I made a bet with one of my friends that what every my child was on fable 2: if you take out the y in 'ever', it makes it easier understand.

and i dont think you were trying to, but the way you said it (when you toled me to speak proper english)
it made it seem like you were trying to be snarky. Kinda hypocrytical when you make mistakes as well, you know.

oh, and... *use more proper english* - you dont say 'more proper', that isnt proper english, you are overstating your adjective. Its simply 'use proper english.' Or, do you find it annoying when someone snarks YOU on YOUR english??
and if you cant understand text typing, then you probably shouldnt be on the internet. its quite common you know.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
and if you have no kid? =P
and i agree, the kid would have to be about 50 in the begining of the game XD

and i understand what hes saying now. but still, the y at the end of 'ever' made it confusing: Because I made a bet with one of my friends that what every my child was on fable 2: if you take out the y in 'ever', it makes it easier understand.

and i dont think you were trying to, but the way you said it (when you toled me to speak proper english)

Clapity clap clap
it made it seem like you were trying to be snarky. Kinda hypocrytical when you make mistakes as well, you know.

oh, and... *use more proper english* - you dont say 'more proper', that isnt proper english, you are overstating your adjective. Its simply 'use proper english.' Or, do you find it annoying when someone snarks YOU on YOUR english??
and if you cant understand text typing, then you probably shouldnt be on the internet. its quite common you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.