• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What decisions from Fable 2 will affect Fable 3??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOwaR

Reaction score
Hi guys,
In Fable 2 before you entered The Spire you had the chance to complete some quests.
Will The Temple of Light and The Temple of Shadows return depending on if you destroyed them or not.
And how about Westcliff, if you helped them to build the town will it affect Fable 3?
I searched all over the internet but i cant't find a clear answer.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I truly think that's it. And old town

sirsimon

Reaction score
I think two choices correlate with fable III, the choice at the spire and the gender of your character from fable II, there could be more, but these two are probably definite

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
I truly think that's it. And old town

I really, really hope not. You see, i'm always good, but wanted to play as an evil character, but then I couldn't go through with it. I did like one evil thing, which was giving the Arrest Warrants to Arfur as a child, and obviously that turns Old Town bad. Hopefully, if it does bring one of the old towns into F3, it won't be Old Town. Westcliff's alright though, I made it good :L.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
The only returning places are Bowerstone and Bower Lake (Millfields now)

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
I heard the Pig Knight statue in Bowerstone will be returning in Fable III, but does anyone know about the Clock Tower? I kinda hope it does :).

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score
And the statue of yourself if you chose Sacrifice.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Clock tower is still there. The statues of your hero in F2 would be cool

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I heard the number of STDs your hero had will massively affect the story.

Jace

Reaction score
I heard the number of STDs your hero had will massively affect the story.

HAHAHA I JUST WOKE UP THE ENTIRE LEFT WING OF MY HOUSE LAUGHING AT THIS HAHA

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
I dont know exactly what will be in the the game, but I this is a list of things I think they could potentially transfer.

- Sex of your hero for the intro scenes etc. (This I'm almost certain will be active)
- End game choice. I imagine they will keep the Sacrifice statue, and the choice will be reflected in the intro as with the heros sex.
- Alignment. Same deal as the previous, I imagine they will keep your alignment when refering to the Hero of Bowerstone.
- Temples of Light and Shadow. I think its possible these may be effected by your previous choice, although unlikely to be anything majorly so. You might get an extra item or easier access to the one your parent chose.

Thats about it though. I highly doubt the Old Town choice will have any effect as the industrialisation of Bowerstone would likely have changed much over the 50 years since the end of the game. Westcliff doesnt seem to be in the game, and so that choice will not have any effect. The only thing you might notice is that villagers might have slightly different lines depending on your F2 heroes choices if they have chosen to be that subtle.

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score
I believe another possibility lies with the Gypsy camp from F2

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
my guess is that lionhead would try and use as many different choice variables as possible. to give the game a better feel.

otherwise i would feel quite sad if it was only a few choice that game any effect.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
my guess is that lionhead would try and use as many different choice variables as possible. to give the game a better feel.

otherwise i would feel quite sad if it was only a few choice that game any effect.
I wouldn't hold my breath...

J_onny

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if you could pick up a book that chronicles you Fable 2 hero's journey. Also in the 'see the future' DLC Theresa describes two very different type of rulers depending on your alignment, it would make sense if they included some of that. I think most likely though is NPC's saying stuff like 'Your father would be ashamed', 'Good to see honor runs in the family' or 'Your a bloody tyrant just like your dad!' depending on your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.