• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does the Champion Hammer do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owned

Reaction score
So i going to order the Limited Collectors Edition of Fable 3 (obviously) and with that i get the Champions Hammer and the Balance Tattoo. I was just wondering what they do, like what effects they have. For example, the Reaver gives you a evil bonus and the Absolver gives you a good bonus, the Channeler gives you an magical bonus but i have no idea what the Champion Hammer does, i would also like to know what the Tattoo does but not nearly as much as the Hammer.
Please Help!!

-Owned

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well considering it's called the Champions Hammer it probably gives some kind of strength bonus.

Owned

Reaction score
well ill take that as long it doesn't have an evil bonus :) and thanks for the quick reply!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
well ill take that as long it doesn't have an evil bonus :) and thanks for the quick reply!

I doubt from its appearance that it is an evil weapon. Your Welcome! :D

Owned

Reaction score
yeah i didn't think so either but i was just checking lol

SideSwipes

Reaction score
I dunno, but if you have it you can shout "STOP! HAMMER TIME!!!!" every time you pull it out.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I dunno, but if you have it you can shout "STOP! HAMMER TIME!!!!" every time you pull it out.

You beat me to the pun!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the game.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
I really don't know. all of the other bonuses are related to one of the attribute heroes from fable 2, so the champion hammer, if it follows the trend, is either: the hero of bowerstone's, lucien's, theresa's, or one of the supporting cast. if it doesn't, it could be from fable, to keep with the idea of it tying in with the previous stories.

SideSwipes

Reaction score
You beat me to the pun!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the game.
I would use a emote to express my feelings, but I don't know how to use emotes in this new forum layout.
=(

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
weeeeeell since the Channelor is a weapon forged by Garth and The Inquisitor by Reaver it is probably a weapon used by Hanneh (a.k.a. HAMMER) i'm guessing she probably used it in the Cruccible since it was her dream to compete in it and she is probably the most nuteral character so obviously no allignment benes also you get good allignment benes from the Absolver from walmart so I'm thinkin strenth and maybe experiance bonuses

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
weeeeeell since the Channelor is a weapon forged by Garth and The Inquisitor by Reaver it is probably a weapon used by Hanneh (a.k.a. HAMMER) i'm guessing she probably used it in the Cruccible since it was her dream to compete in it and she is probably the most nuteral character so obviously no allignment benes also you get good allignment benes from the Absolver from walmart so I'm thinkin strenth and maybe experiance bonuses
WRONG!
Hammer's hammer is not the Champion's Hammer, it's The Absolver Hammer. Hammer hammer, hammer hammer!

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
My bad the Absolver did belong to Hammer
Chapmion Hammer Discription:
an ancient hammer that was given unto a hero of whom was destined to protect the balance of the universe until the end of their life

Reaction score
Ok after reviewing this thread, i might have an idea, ok so you said that is is the champion hammer and the "balance" tattoo, maby it balances your alignment(for a neutral player) for example if the player does something bad or good, it like maby cuts the evil/good points you would get in half, therefore making you closer to neutral, a.k.a. "balanced".

P.s. this is so hard to explain, but if anybody gets what i am saying plz assist me haha

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Ok after reviewing this thread, i might have an idea, ok so you said that is is the champion hammer and the "balance" tattoo, maby it balances your alignment(for a neutral player) for example if the player does something bad or good, it like maby cuts the evil/good points you would get in half, therefore making you closer to neutral, a.k.a. "balanced".

P.s. this is so hard to explain, but if anybody gets what i am saying plz assist me haha

Yeah I understand it basicly keeps your alingment fluctuation to a minimum and if this is the case maybe it will draw it's origins from Theresa... she is kind of like a moderator to the worlds imbalances manipulating the heroes to keep good and evil on similar levels of power

Reaction score
Yeah I understand it basicly keeps your alingment fluctuation to a minimum and if this is the case maybe it will draw it's origins from Theresa... she is kind of like a moderator to the worlds imbalances manipulating the heroes to keep good and evil on similar levels of power
Yes exacly
for some reason it was so hard to explain ha.

Owned

Reaction score
that would suck, kinda, cause my first guy is gunna be good

Status
Not open for further replies.