• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happend to the Temple of Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Son Of Avo
Reaction score
I really liked the Temple of light and Temple of Shadows.The only form of worship is in Aurora.

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
The temple of light monks were boring pussies anyways. The temple of shadows at least how some humor (As immature as it may be) and interesting devices or torture in their temples.

Fluroscent

Reaction score
You've to rebuild the Temple of Shadow. Go to the place where you meet Sam and Max and you get a mission called (i think it was the name) "Peace, Love, Homicide" or something. I know it's a mission where you've to prove your evil by killing someone.

Fluroscent

Reaction score
You've to rebuild the Temple of Shadow. Go to the place where you meet Sam and Max and you get a mission called (i think it was the name) "Peace, Love, Homicide" or something. I know it's a mission where you've to prove your evil by killing someone.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
You get to rebuild the Temple of Shadows but the Temple of Light doesn't make an appearance in this game. A bit odd but I'm not exactly upset about that. They were pretty obnoxious and they spawned Hammer... I wanted to beat the hell out of her so badly.

Rebun

Reaction score
the only reference ive seen to the temple of light is an item description on one of the weapons in brightwall

Status
Not open for further replies.