• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What hero are you most like?

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score
What hero are you most like?

Me i would have to be a mix of twinblade and Jack of Blades.

Trust me if ultimate power is offered to me i will kill every last person on earth to get it.

K

KialHXCore

Re: What hero are you most like?

Jack of Blades
easy decision, pure evil, but pure to his nature

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I knew everyone would choose Jack of Blades, but in fact, none of you are that evil or powerful. And if you killed everyone, you be the only one with power. So get to it, hotshot.

And even if you got near me, you would have a swift boot to the face and a knife to your throat. Trust ME.

And no one is pure evil, there is always good. Unless you'd kill your parents, give up all meaningful things, have no compassion whatsoever etc. I highly doubt you have that.

For me, I would be probably be my hero, good to other people, and I do what suits me at the time. I need stuff, I steal, but never kill anyone.

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

Wait so Jack was being head strong because he was going to kill every one. Ok then i guess i am semi evil because it would take me a few moments to kill my own parents.

B

Bandit

I would probably be my player-- a fail hero. :)

G

GamerGirlCee

Strangely enough I look exactly like the main female hero when she is neutral and before gaining stats.

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

EPIC FAIL! lol, id be neutral, but command good and evil to have ULTIMATE power :ninja:)

M

Muffinboats

Ultimate power never lasts forever... Id prolly be my hero, "now be a good boy" comes to mind....

A

Archon2108

I cant say Id be good or evil , but which branch of fighting i would choose is Ranged / skill so ........ I dunno id be my own skill whoring hero ;D

I

ImperialGamer

I would be my hero, neutral to most affairs, but when offered conquest or money, I would grab the chance to attain it.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I end up good pure, mage, with white dreadlocks.:)

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

^ since when was this in the fable 2 section ¬___¬

But i always make mine more like maze strong anf magic using mother fools XD

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Guess mine's a "pure" version of Jack of Blades, but then more a casterlike-Jack of Blades.

X

xB0NExCRU5HERx

Is there dyes in Fable I? i know it's off topic, but I'm running through the story again because the last time i played Fable I was about 2 months after it came out, and I've forgotten most of the aspects of the game, except for the fact that there is a crap load more Will spells in Fable I, and a little bit of the storyline. But, i still have the skills i did before lol, i beat the entire arena and made about 40,000 gold haha.

L

Light

Xerin Zelusa;229096 said:
Wait so Jack was being head strong because he was going to kill every one. Ok then i guess i am semi evil because it would take me a few moments to kill my own parents.
Saaame :yammer:

Z

Zaden

Idk and I don't care, SWORD OF AEONS MASSACRE WEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Z

Zaden

Choppy choppy OH SO FUN!! lot's o' fun for EVERYONE!!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

xB0NExCRU5HERx;235301 said:
Is there dyes in Fable I? i know it's off topic, but I'm running through the story again because the last time i played Fable I was about 2 months after it came out, and I've forgotten most of the aspects of the game, except for the fact that there is a crap load more Will spells in Fable I, and a little bit of the storyline. But, i still have the skills i did before lol, i beat the entire arena and made about 40,000 gold haha.

No there aren't dyes, in TLC.:)

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I guess maybe Arkon or Jack