• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is wrong with my fable explorer?

F

fablemodder

what is wrong with my fable explorer?

When i press "save Mods and run Fable" first I get a message saying cannot find splash.exe. then when fable loads up and when it's loading up the game I get a message saying "Fable the lost chapters has stopped working" and I get the choice to check online for a solution or close the program. But when I click check online for a solution it doesn't find anything.

Can anyone please tell me why this is happening and how to fix it please

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Re: what is wrong with my fable explorer?

Did you try re-installing it?

Both FE and Fable TLC?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

The splash thing happens every time, it means the start up picture. You're not missing anything and it doesn't affect the game so dont worry.

I'm going to assume that you have not pirated the game, so a simple reinstall should suffice.

If your computer is very old or just doesn't have a lot of memory or a good graphics card, it might be that Fable is too much for it.

If you reply then I'll have more to work with.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

happens to me every time, just ignor it its not important. if your running on vista you might want to right click on fable explorer when you open it and click "run as administrator" that fixed my problems with it.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

^That too TJ, but there is a nifty claim ownership thing that takes programs from Vista's bunny boiling hands so you dont have to run as admin every time.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Really? Could you point me in the right direction please? If not what would I search to find it? I'm just interested :p