• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is wrong with this guy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane states

Reaction score
I am not one to put someone on blast at all for any reason. But as we all know there comes a tuime and a place for someone to be brought out on complete and total ignorance... This happens to be one of those times.

doucet
November 1, 2010

well now, You have a completely RETARDED retort, considering all you did was call me a retard. Explain to me why, in all holy hell, why you think that 2 or 3 compares in any way to the lost chapters? All your doing is mindlessly insulting me, contradicting the very argument your instigating. In other-words, you have basically defined yourself as the very retard you tried, and failed, to make fun of. So, PLEASE, enlighten me on your obviously superior ability to review video games.
1_14_gray_up.png
1_14_gray_down.png

doucet
November 1, 2010

this kid is probably a spitting image of what I just described in my last post. BTW, the addition of pets (the dog), in the second game, was one of the many reasons why fable 2 and 3 were terrible. It completely takes away from the silent hero. Lmfao, “a raven perhaps, wolf, warthog. you know how Juvenile you sound, making a suggestion like that? Again, DO NOT make another fable game. If you can, erase the last two from existence. Lionhead, if you do make a fourth game, it will be like punching the lost chapters in the face, and pooping all over it’s face, smearing the freshly littered fices all over it, until all it resembles is a crappy brown batter of disappointment.
1.2 onclick="javascript:ckratingKarma('44777', 'add', 'projectego.net/wp-content/plugins/comment-rating/', '1_14_');" alt="Thumb up" src="http://projectego.net/wp-content/plugins/comment-rating/images/1_14_up.png"> 8 1.2 onclick="javascript:ckratingKarma('44777', 'subtract', 'projectego.net/wp-content/plugins/comment-rating/', '1_14_')" alt="Thumb down" src="http://projectego.net/wp-content/plugins/comment-rating/images/1_14_down.png" width=15> 283

Now again i do not know this guy but dude did you really go off on a rant about poo????? Well anyways hope you got your money back and do us all a favor and don't buy Fable IV and go play Halo Reach or COD Black Ops, it just means that someone else will get your copy....

Epiternal

Reaction score
Christ even if you don't like the game it was hardly an insult to its predecessors, I've played far worse sequels in my day and tbh I actually preferred Fable II & III to Fable I. Fable I exceeded in a lot of ways, but Fable II & III have their own merits. This guys just going off on one, don't pay him any heed, like you said, no skin of our nose, and it just means someone else can claim his copy of Fable IV on launch because he obviously isn't going to get it.

shane states

Reaction score
well to me it just seems like for someone to go off on a game he must have spent some time playing it. I prefer Fable II so far but Fable III was far more challenging in the financial and the Road to Rule aspects of the game. We all have our issues with the game because it will never live up to what Fable was or what Fable II was because its not suppose to it is its own game... Just blaitant ignorance in my opinion

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
While his chosen use of words were a little......"messy"....it is his opinion and unfortunetly given the power of the internet we must all listen to him whine. Anywho, I actually prefer Fable 2 and 3, but thats just my personal taste.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Yea exactly, in Fable II & III's defence, no sequels can live up to the original for the same reason being the first one is introducing a whole range of new ideas and all sequels can hope for is to expand on that, and for what it's worth Fable II & III did that exceptionally well, better than most series. Fable III had issues and bugs like nothing on earth, God even I can agree it wasn't ready for the shelves, but you can't deny that it was still an awesome game. I think everyone's entitled to their opinion, but that guy doesn't seem very open to that idea, which in itself is ignorant, yes.

shane states

Reaction score
More power to him to speak his mind. Hell that is what I am doing about him, but the usage of words specially of Poo... Just made it ignorant. I mean come on if your gonna rip on the game fine but that is just 2 of the many of messages I saw of his. But then again for every guy like that we have a mass of 1000's who love the game, so anyways Fable III aint so bad...

Epiternal

Reaction score
Precisely, just let him get on with it, your expected to respect the idea of someone having an opinion, not necessarily the opinion itself, so I think he's just being a douche.

shane states

Reaction score
ehhhhhh. maybe he will enjoy the DLC from Fable III????

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Speaking of DLC, was there a patch yet? I haven't played in a while.

shane states

Reaction score
when i logged in to get my DLC it asked me if I wanted to update my version of the game with the patch. So appearantly yes

shane states

Reaction score
only the bad places... Maybe he is infected by the crawler and cannot see the light... Yep thats it hes blind to the eternal light that is the greatness of Fable......

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I agree with him up to a point. Also, that was Youtube right? Did you really expected anything good from there?

shane states

Reaction score
I know that there are some issues with it but my main undoing is POO... And no its not YouTube its from this forum... If you go to main page and click on Fable4 you can scroll down to see his comments...

Jigsaw86

Reaction score
I really liked the dog in Fable II. (not so much in III) When I completed my first playthrough it was the one where i had to sacrifice my dog and pretty much began missing him straight away. Needless to say I immediately replayed the entire game with the other ending and kept the little guy around. And so mainly for the dog I actually thought that Fable II was the best game.

shane states

Reaction score
I really liked the dog in Fable II. (not so much in III) When I completed my first playthrough it was the one where i had to sacrifice my dog and pretty much began missing him straight away. Needless to say I immediately replayed the entire game with the other ending and kept the little guy around. And so mainly for the dog I actually thought that Fable II was the best game.

the dog was greatness in Fable II but he does seem to bark alot damn more in III

Jigsaw86

Reaction score
Yeah but the dog was much more a part of the game in II. You could console him when he was freigtened, you could give him treats, his appearance changed depending upon your actions and he was included a lot more in the story. (bringing you the key when that creepy old man locking you up, taking a bullet for you and so on) The dog in III was just a poor imitation and I really didn't feel the same tug on my heart strings when it got scared and hurt that I did when my pooch from II would limp up to me after being violently kicked by a mean old bandit.

shane states

Reaction score
I know, I would hear my dog whimper like he got hurt in battle but he never limped or anything. Also in Fable II if you didnt want him you could get him hurt then fast travle away and he couldnt find you for a while, here is just up your ass the whoel time

OwNzOr

Reaction score
Whenever something new is released there will always be people to rant about it. Sadly people rarely take time to make positive comments about anything, but if they're unhappy about it they won't think twice about sharing it with other people.

shane states

Reaction score
Whenever something new is released there will always be people to rant about it. Sadly people rarely take time to make positive comments about anything, but if they're unhappy about it they won't think twice about sharing it with other people.

another well made point, I work in sales and the most common thing said to me by my boss is "If you do a good job then they will tell 1 person, if you do a bad job then they will tell 10 people." It is just how it goes, noone can look past the bad to the good and thats what Fable III is all about so far, bad mixed with some good but still Fable

Status
Not open for further replies.