• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is you fav Area

Waht is your Fav Area

• Bowerstone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Witchwood, Knothole Glade

• Greatwood

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Darkwood

• Oakvale, Twinblade's camp, Barrowfields

• The New Lost chapters areas

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: What is you fav Area

Why just have an Ocean front when you could be on an island in the middle of the sea.

T

TheBeast

i would have to say oakvale because the chicken kickin. and TLC areas cause i like the slopes better then waves and snow better then sand.

S

Skorm_Knight

TheBeast said:
i would have to say oakvale because the chicken kickin. and TLC areas cause i like the slopes better then waves and snow better then sand.
The snow looks amazing in Fable. almost as amazing as the snow in Metroid prime.

F

Fuzi0n

Knothole glade always seems like a friendly place, so i usually hang around there and try to buy the town. I like it =)

S

Skorm_Knight

Fuzi0n said:
Knothole glade always seems like a friendly place, so i usually hang around there and try to buy the town. I like it =)
You really think it's friendly? When I go there, I feel the complete opposite. Then again, maybe it'd b/c I handed the chief's son over to his other son. :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Knothole Glade is my favourite unsure why its just the first place that comes to mind when i think about nice places in the game.

K

Kato Si

Witchwood is my fav, because It feels like a true redwood forest. The rain affects are totally awsome and I just enjoy it period.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Wow, I never knew Knothole Glade was so popular. Maybe I will purchase it sometime.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

By that you mean kill all the innocent people and buy their homes;)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

No, too much evil alignment. Not to mention all that hassle with the guards. I'll just use my little moraless kill trick.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Hmmm..it's a tie between Witchwood and Knotole Glade. What strikes me the most about Knothole Glade is the rain and feeling of old times. They make thier homes out of thick logs and thier beds aren't fluffy, they basically sleep on the floor, whereas other areas have more modern homes and they have nicer beds with pretty decent weather.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.