• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Is Your Fave Game (Besides Fable)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Burne08

What Is Your Fave Game (Besides Fable)?

so how about it? mine is pretty much all of the final fantasy games made so far. played and beat all of them.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: what is your fav game(besides fable)

Elder Scrolls Oblivion at the moment, my fave game changes alot though.

C

Coolmist

hhmm thats a hard 1 i think fable is at the mo im on it all the time oblivion and all other games boring at the mo bescides on oblivion i have completed every thing mind u i dont that on fable 2 :)

(Dint see the besides fable bit lol so oblivion it is)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Coolmist said:
hhmm thats a hard 1 i think fable is at the mo im on it all the time oblivion and all other games boring at the mo bescides on oblivion i have completed every thing mind u i dont that on fable 2 :)

(Dint see the besides fable bit lol so oblivion it is)

You could not have done EVERYTHING on Oblivion o_O i know people who have played it through 4 times and spent hundreds of hours on it and not done EVERYTHING. Ive played it for 22hrs myself and only done about 15 quests if that.

D

DrZoid

My all time favourite game goes to the game I spent so many hours on many years ago and still play it occasionally now. The game that has been played many times more online on my PC than any other. My favourite game is....WORMS WORLD PARTY! :D
Simply because if you downloaded the right stuff and were smart enough to use paint :p you could make a bunch of awesome maps to play online and create a bunch of new game types and....well its cool. Worms rule all!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I used to love Worms World Party aswel about a year and half ago!

C

Coolmist

Dark Drakan said:
You could not have done EVERYTHING on Oblivion o_O i know people who have played it through 4 times and spent hundreds of hours on it and not done EVERYTHING. Ive played it for 22hrs myself and only done about 15 quests if that.

ok then but i finshe every guild on it and ive completed the game twice plus i cant be ****ed to whaight for the little quest over time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Coolmist said:
ok then but i finshe every guild on it and ive completed the game twice plus i cant be ****ed to whaight for the little quest over time.

The main quest just stratches the surface of most the cool stuff in the game, i want to do the shine quests next and then when i get to about level 15 go find Umbra and get that cool sword and armour after killing her, shes meant to be real tough.

C

Coolmist

Dark Drakan said:
The main quest just stratches the surface of most the cool stuff in the game, i want to do the shine quests next and then when i get to about level 15 go find Umbra and get that cool sword and armour after killing her, shes meant to be real tough.

done most of them tip for ya to get umbras armour and sword u dont have to be doing shrine quest just go into ruins and kill her then u get shrine quest whatever lvl you are plus im lvl 21 or 20 on that game cant rember exactly

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Coolmist said:
done most of them tip for ya to get umbras armour and sword u dont have to be doing shrine quest just go into ruins and kill her then u get shrine quest whatever lvl you are plus im lvl 21 or 20 on that game cant rember exactly

Yeah i know but i have to get to a certain level to do most of the Shrine Quests and i want to be at least level 15 before i go and find Umbra, i know where she is just leveling up first.

C

Coolmist

Dark Drakan said:
Yeah i know but i have to get to a certain level to do most of the Shrine Quests and i want to be at least level 15 before i go and find Umbra, i know where she is just leveling up first.

when i killed umbra i dint take her armour just like ebony armour i prefered my stuff from the shrines all i took was her sword now thats good.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Coolmist said:
when i killed umbra i dint take her armour just like ebony armour i prefered my stuff from the shrines all i took was her sword now thats good.

Im going to take everything i can, i just love looting and selling :p
Plus i want some decent armour anyway, mines ok but i want better.

I want that sword though for sure! :D

C

Coolmist

Dark Drakan said:
Im going to take everything i can, i just love looting and selling :p
Plus i want some decent armour anyway, mines ok but i want better.

I want that sword though for sure! :D

yeah man that sword is the best. :w00t:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Coolmist said:
yeah man that sword is the best. :w00t:

Another good combo is Daedric long sword enchanted with +17 Fire Damage, +16 Frost Damage, +16 Shock Damage, and Soul Trap ;)

Nice to have another Oblivion player here, might have to revive the Oblivion thread so we can chat some more as i enjoy taking about it :D Dont want to fill this thread with Oblivion talk afterall lol.

K

Kalindor

Re: What Is Your Fave Game (Besides Fable)?

I'd have to say Halo(of course) and halo 2, then it would be Starcraft and Star wars battlefront

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kalindor said:
I'd have to say Halo(of course) and halo 2, then it would be Starcraft and Star wars battlefront

Ive been disappointed by both Battlefront games :(

K

Kalindor

I don't have the second one but How could you hate the first it was sweet

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kalindor said:
I don't have the second one but How could you hate the first it was sweet

Didnt say i hated it but i was disappointed by it, when it came out the GFX and physics were already dated and they used such an old engine to make it. It was like a poor mans Battlefield 1942 and i even prefered the Star Wars mod for that then Battlefront at first.

K

Kalindor

well I can care less for graphics sometimes as long as the game is fun

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Shining Force, closely followed by Shining Force II. Both for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis. Classic RPG games.

Status
Not open for further replies.