• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Is Your Favourite Wepon???

F

fablemaniac!

What Is Your Favourite Wepon???

The Question Is Simple, What's Your Fav. Wep. In Fable (TLC or Original, Mine Would Be Skorms Bow Because Its Simply A Work of Evil! MWUHAHAHAHA! Yeh...It Rocks

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score
Re: What Is Your Favourite Wepon???

I like the Sword Of Aeons in the original fable because it has the health/mana/experience and sharpening augmentations and its attack is 1000
but in TLC I use the Bereaver alot so the Bereaver would be my favourite

L

Lady_Bird

i prefer the solstice sword myself. all augmentations and great attack... amazing weapon ... if you can afford it.

G

games master2

no offence but seeing the same thread with a different title over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
again gets more boring than typing the above

L

Lady_Bird

oh, sorry didnt mean to support that and psot here then. ill go find the original one. a mod should just delete all the threads with the same subject. but i know they cant be everywhere at once :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nah, don't bother - I don't :D

We reached a decision some time ago that if an existing thread is too old to be resurrected with new posts, then there is no harm in making a new thread on the same subject.

Deleting them doesn't do us any favours because the search engines will have logged them already and then if a visitor clicks on a link but it's a dead end, they probably won't bother trying our site out any further...

For the record, Sword of Aeons :D

L

Lady_Bird

to me, i see the thread as kind of useless because isnt everyone jsut going to say the sword of aeons, i mean... its the msot powerful one.
i dont think anyone on here is going to say the iron longsword is their favorite weapon hhahaa

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

You never know - modders get to do weird stuff to their weapons and not everyone likes the SoA anyway. I just like it coz it's bigger than my hero :D

I'm also a fan of the Sentinus or whatever it's called - I always get the name wrong...

L

Lady_Bird

Solstice? maybe thats what youre talking about?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I dunno - it's the one in Fable TLC which you get at the temple of avo after chucking a load of gold in. Looks sweet with the silver augmentation :D

L

Lady_Bird

oh nevermind. i dont have TLC so i wouldnt know.
oh and sorry its the solus sword greatsword is what i was talking about. this one can simply be purchased from the merchant in Bowerstone North. The downside: bring 70,000 gold. hhaa. heres a pic:

1211818171.jpg

F

fablemaniac!

sorry I didn't know this was already done, I'm kinda new

S

SX7

My favorite sword is the Master Greatsword. I love it, and I just think its better than the legendary weapons, because it gives me the feeling that my Hero isn't this ultimate God who has surpassed Heroes that have been training for years before I was even an apprentice.

T

Templar

Avo tear...well...actually...Master longsword 'cause i haven't tried the glitches to be a good/not kill your sister stuff and keep SoA...plus i never was a good guy kill sister...anyways i would say Avo Tear my favorite since aparently its like the same as SoA but i never played TLC...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

fablemaniac!;174139 said:
sorry I didn't know this was already done, I'm kinda new
Wouldn't worry too much ;)

Doesn't hurt to have a fresh new thread on something seeing as we get new people all the time :D

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Cleavers or any kind of small axes they have there. As for the legendary weapons, I`d say Cutlass Bluetane and The Harbinger.

F

fablemaniac!

Good choice, My legendary would have to be the hammer you get from 20 key chest ^_^ By the way, what is the thing you have to type for pirate emotion???

I

iF.Leoric

I like The Avenger, it's simple and good, but it doesn't worth 30 silver keys =/

Not a legendary one, but I also like Master Longsword, because it's simple and traditional, but not as strong as it should be (should be better than that horrible katana ¬¬)

F

fablemaniac!

I agree it was a simple wepon but for the price and for the fact that it looks awesome, It should have been better.

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

I like that greataxe you get in either the heroes guild or the hook coast lighthouse because when i use i feel as if i am fighting for my mother and carrying on her skills.... In her statue she holds a greataxe

I like the katana hiryu which is almost as powerful as the avos tear and a master katana with three sharpening augs.

Also i would want Jack of Blades cleaver