• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your Highest Multiplier ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

What is your Highest Multiplier ever?

Mine is 1156 on Lost Chapters.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: What is your Highest Multiplier ever?

How the hell did you get it to that?

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
How the hell did you get it to that?

Using a physical Shield and using Aeons at Grave Yard path.
Ps. I did this after defeating Jack the second time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Mine is 1156 on Lost Chapters.

Thats pretty crazy :wacko:

S

Skorm_Knight

Mine is only 188. I stopped b/c I had more than enough experiance by that point in time to get everything I wanted. You can do this easily without phyiscal shield by going to archon's shrine and shooting the ice trolls from a distance using bow or magic. Sometimes, balverines will sometimes be there, too, so if that happens, just teleport and then teleport back and repeat till only ice trolls are there. If you kill all the ice trolls, run or assasin rush to the shrine and then go back to where the ice trolls were and they will reappear.

K

Kato Si

Skorm_Knight said:
Mine is only 188. I stopped b/c I had more than enough experiance by that point in time to get everything I wanted. You can do this easily without phyiscal shield by going to archon's shrine and shooting the ice trolls from a distance using bow or magic. Sometimes, balverines will sometimes be there, too, so if that happens, just teleport and then teleport back and repeat till only ice trolls are there. If you kill all the ice trolls, run or assasin rush to the shrine and then go back to where the ice trolls were and they will reappear.

I reached such a high multiplier to prove my devotion and to prove how good I'am at Fable.

U

Ulicus

Kato Si said:
I reached such a high multiplier to prove my devotion and to prove how good I'am at Fable.

Well, its not really about skill is it? Physical shield is super-unbalanced I think, it wouldn't be so bad if Will potions were a rarity, but you can easily get hundreds without it even setting you back that much (they're only like 30 gp in the Hero's Guild).

Of course, that doesn't stop me using it - why look a gifthorse in the mouth?

F

Fuzi0n

I got about 40, lol
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ONE

Remember, its not the size, its the way you use it.

K

Kato Si

Ulicus said:
Well, its not really about skill is it? Physical shield is super-unbalanced I think, it wouldn't be so bad if Will potions were a rarity, but you can easily get hundreds without it even setting you back that much (they're only like 30 gp in the Hero's Guild).

Of course, that doesn't stop me using it - why look a gifthorse in the mouth?

Actually do you know how long It takes to get in the thousands? hours yeah reaching the a 100 or 200 is easy but the 1,000s thake a while.

U

Ulicus

Kato Si said:
Actually do you know how long It takes to get in the thousands? hours yeah reaching the a 100 or 200 is easy but the 1,000s thake a while.

I wasn't contesting that... but it's nothing to do with skill. You've certainly proved your *devotion*, but how *good* you are? Well, I dunno.

I'm not criticizing you, just curious as to what you think.

In my experience, I'm more "skilled" when I going without Physical Shield (kinda have to be). If I ever DO pick up Physical Shield (and I do- the monetary rewards for "Without a Scratch" boasts are too high), I tend to rely on it, which then totally destroys any talent for blocking I previously had. Though, I do think that the "one hit and your combat multiplier is reduced" is a little over-harsh... maybe if it were more of a "three strikes" kinda thing...

I'm kinda hoping that Physical Shield is either removed in Fable 2, or that it becomes like a barrier that can take only five hits before it gets taken down, then you have to wait another 30 seconds before you can use it again.

K

Kato Si

Ulicus said:
I wasn't contesting that... but it's nothing to do with skill. You've certainly proved your *devotion*, but how *good* you are? Well, I dunno.

I'm not criticizing you, just curious as to what you think.

In my experience, I'm more "skilled" when I going without Physical Shield (kinda have to be). If I ever DO pick up Physical Shield (and I do- the monetary rewards for "Without a Scratch" boasts are too high), I tend to rely on it, which then totally destroys any talent for blocking I previously had. Though, I do think that the "one hit and your combat multiplier is reduced" is a little over-harsh... maybe if it were more of a "three strikes" kinda thing...

I'm kinda hoping that Physical Shield is either removed in Fable 2, or that it becomes like a barrier that can take only five hits before it gets taken down, then you have to wait another 30 seconds before you can use it again.

I wasn't contrasting what you said, I was saying that I've gotten the highest multiplier. My highest multiplier without a physical shield is 250.
I think they should keep the Physical shield in the game, If you don't like it don't use it.

G

gewd boy

296 or 342 on the original fable... i just got lost chapters

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

My highest multiplier is 567 which I got using the physical shield on the focus sites part of the story.

V

Voodoo 9s

Fuzi0n said:
I got about 40, lol
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ONE

Remember, its not the size, its the way you use it.

That's what men/boys with small wangs say to make themselves feel better.

F

FableFreak

23 (oh yeah, i'm the master!)

S

scythe-o-master

my highest multiplier is 1000 it took me like 2 hours lol

S

Selej

I gave up somewhere in the low 200's...I got bored. :p

K

kane

mine is 324,no joke!:pirate:

C

Chapters

43, yea not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.