• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your inner demon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: What is your inner demon?

Hey Kato, "So this may be you only chance to get laugh of him not insulting me."

Wow, I can find so many problems with this sentence right now. Care to see what you did wrong?

K

Kato Si

Re: What is your inner demon?

Seigfried said:
Hey Kato, "So this may be you only chance to get laugh of him not insulting me."

Wow, I can find so many problems with this sentence right now. Care to see what you did wrong?

No I know what I did wrong, I don't care to talk about that post.

A

AlexCoppas

Perfect, I love it

Heh..Where is here some web gallery about site creators?I'm need it.For example, as here - Google, I'm really have seen ithere.Good luck!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Perfect, I love it

AlexCoppas said:
Heh..Where is here some web gallery about site creators?I'm need it.For example, as here - Google, I'm really have seen ithere.Good luck!

Erm pardon i dont understand...

D

DrZoid

AlexCoppas said:

Possibly wants to see pictures of all you folks who made the site...like in google. Maybe he has seen images there before as well....o_O

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Possibly wants to see pictures of all you folks who made the site...like in google. Maybe he has seen images there before as well....o_O

Not sure o_O we had a pic thread on the old site where everyone posted their pictures and profiles etc though.

Status
Not open for further replies.