• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What kind've kingdom are you gonna have

Status
Not open for further replies.

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score
What kind've kingdom are you gonna have

Im probably gonna go with a Kingdom that has removed most factories, and replanted tree's, but still a few industrial buildings that can make me monies
Also im gonna abolish any sort of slavery in my kingdom

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
Re: What kind've kingdom are you gonna have

Either going to have a pile of dirt with zombies around it, or a screw load of industrial area, and then recreate the 1930s depression for my own enjoyment

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

.......actually that does sound better than lame tree's
thanks for the idea +rep

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

Just because I prefer the appearance and feel, an Industrial Setting with Factories everywhere.

:)

Anvious

Reaction score

I'm gonna be like the Dutch goverment and claim alot of unneeded tax and wear the latest armors ''cuzzzz I'm rich bia*ch!!!!''

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

numb3rs;378057 said:
Im probably gonna go with a Kingdom that has removed most factories, and replanted tree's, but still a few industrial buildings that can make me monies
Also im gonna abolish any sort of slavery in my kingdom

same. but also i will get rid of famine

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

im thinking of making bowerstone like a bigger version of the coloured oakvale in F2 dlc, but with more grand houses like the victorian style architecture and hopefully add alot of greenery along with the docks and rivers in bowerstone for possible exports and fishing, ect. i will have 1 or 2 schools, and a housing section, like the ring of houses in oakvale a market section, work section by the docks, and a resources section (schools, parks etc)

i will probably have at least one town be industrialist but bowerstone will be my home of beauty.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^i dont need schools in mine cuz theres gonna be a train station around the factory location with a train thatll take them to hogwarts

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

lol, not quite sure about trains in f3, seems reasonable, but i could manage without a train easily.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

I'd have a transylvanian kingdom, all tiny villages seperated by dangerous dark countryside with a ruling baron in a castle above the village. Don't know how i'd drum up an army from isolated villages though : \

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^so your going for towns like bloodstone with wraithmarhes in between?

PS: welcome to the forums

Lionheart

Reaction score

I am really doubtful that the kingdoms will be so intricate at best we will probably see a slider with how much money we want to put in to each area and check boxes for what we wish the money to be spent on.

So yeah hopefully I will have a balanced kingdom, with most being clean and well kept but with patches filthy sordid squalor for various other less noble activities.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

peter has specifically said you have choices in the town, like the ability to make schools, destroy factories, make houses, have trees and such.
and you probably don't just pic an allowance for towns, you have all the gold, and you spend it on whatever you want. although factors such as taxing and such will affect the quality of towns

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score

I Am going to have a kingdom that is peaceful where everyone is well off but if someone attacks us they will be blasted into 500 years from now.

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

Holy Warrior;378207 said:
I Am going to have a kingdom that is peaceful where everyone is well off but if someone attacks us they will be blasted into 500 years from now.

same here my ppl will have money out the ass but if u mess with us u get f***ed up :D

Mad Money Z

If I was a penguin...
Reaction score

Holy Warrior;378207 said:

BORING!! Im gunna be an evil man with tons of cash and a screwey towns!! The people will all be bums and beg me to get them monies!! And il have frackin sweet armour and weapons with the blood drippings!!

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

^so your going for towns like bloodstone with wraithmarhes in between?

PS: welcome to the forums

Thankyou.
Yeah that kind of thing would be cool. Like the village in 'A Hero's Tale'. Im not looking forward to the industrial revolution aspect as it seems it would limit your gameplay areas to linear paths

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score

^toltaly agree with that i am not looking forward to the"Modernazation" i liked fable 1 because it didn't have guns or stuff like that i like the old stuff.

J

jackjack11

im gonna build a big army in my nice little kingdom but if you mess with us your f***ed.

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

Evan52395;378177 said:
^i dont need schools in mine cuz theres gonna be a train station around the factory location with a train thatll take them to hogwarts

That's what I was thinking, we can't have Fable 3 without Hogwarts. :D

I don't know exactly how I want my kingdom to be. All I know is I want to be sitting on a throne of corpses by the time I'm the ruler.

Status
Not open for further replies.