• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Makes Fable III Look Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
What Makes Fable III Look Good?

So far, with what we know, what do you think makes Fable III look better than its predecessors?

The Sanctuary: Sounds very nice, no start screen. The Sanctuary sounds like something that has never happened. Good job Peter (imo).

Weapons: A weapon which morphs depending on how you play the game? Interesting (imo), since everyone plays a different way, everyone will have an unique weapon designed for them, by them.

More later. brb

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Re: What Makes Fable III Look Good?

They don't look as fat as in Fable II. Then again that might change once you start gaining strenght........... DOTSSSSS

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

the advancement of the morphing system, that now encompasses weapons, (presumably) some outfits, tattoos (at least the pre order ones), the dog, regions, on top of your appearance

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Being able to rule my own kingdom and making choices that will either benefit or hurt my kingdom. Plus, I get a more personal experience instead of those RTS games where basically all you are is a giant mouse cursor and you don't really feel any sympathy towards your people.

That and I'm really curious to see how they've handled this Spellweave system. Will it be epic? Or will it be as exciting as spreading butter on toast?

Mad Money Z

If I was a penguin...
Reaction score

Personally the thing that made me go "WOW!!" was the whole weapon morph thing. Then I saw the wings and then the spellweave? It looks a lot better than Fable 2 and maybe TLC. I just hope that when you upgrade strength it looks like muscle instead of a spear tire...

GrimWhim

Reaction score

I don't think we'll be able to level up Strength, Skill or Will in Fable III. I think it's all just based on our weapons/gauntlets now.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

GrimWhim;418378 said:

That and I'm really curious to see how they've handled this Spellweave system. Will it be epic? Or will it be as exciting as spreading butter on toast?

Why does everyone mock my hobbies?*sob*

Lady

Queen
Reaction score

GrimWhim;418469 said:
joslen1;418432 said:
Why does everyone mock my hobbies?*sob*
Huh?

I may be mistakened, but I believe the individual was making a jolly o' joke about :

"Or will it be as exciting as spreading butter on toast?"

I don't believe I have to explain any further.

To contribute to the thread topic, I'm most excited about the more immersive elements. Longer, action-oriented storyline, more unique, fleshed out NPCs (hopefully), etc., etc.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Lady;418484 said:
I may be mistakened, but I believe the individual was making a jolly o' joke about :

"Or will it be as exciting as spreading butter on toast?"

I don't believe I have to explain any further.

To contribute to the thread topic, I'm most excited about the more immersive elements. Longer, action-oriented storyline, more unique, fleshed out NPCs (hopefully), etc., etc.

Ah... I guess it wasn't that funny then.

Overan

Reaction score

Bowerstone being made of brickwork and masondry, with buildings 5 stories tall, Generally how big and well designed the new levels are.

nova

Reaction score

GrimWhim;418410 said:
I don't think we'll be able to level up Strength, Skill or Will in Fable III. I think it's all just based on our weapons/gauntlets now.

its been confirmed we still do
modified a bit though
skill now makes you thinner and more agile looking
will induces premuture aging (i liked will lines beter)
and strength makes you look stronger (i hope not like a russian shotputer again though :\)

personally i would have liked your idea better because characters look best at the beginning of there journey in fable 2 xD

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

I honestly don't really know why I'm looking forward to Fable III.

The weapon morphing could either be really good or really terrible. That seems to be the way I feel about most things I've heard about. The whole "ruling the kingdom" thing more than everything else. Am I just going to be making the same 5 decisions over and over again? I haven't really heard any specific details regarding the kind of decisions except for one about a little kid caught stealing...which I don't really think should be brought to the king's attention, considering it's extreme insignificance.

And they're not making chicks look like "Russian shotputters" again.

Status
Not open for further replies.