• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What should i do after the ending?

Acestyler

Reaction score
What should i do after the ending?

So. i finished the main quests and got to the ending and picked love. right now i can't figure out what i should start off with? Should i finish quests,open demon doors, find legendary weapon,make a family, and make money what should i do first? right now i have master Cleaver and thats like my only meele weapon that is best. soo what should i start on first?

Destro23

Reaction score
Re: What should i do after the ending?

find a good Master Clockwork Pistol. find a wife, keep her happy long enough for your kid to grow up from a baby to a pre-teen, this will open up the Rescue quest. another rare quest you could do now is The Hit, there are highwaymen gangs around your world waiting to kill you and each one has a piece of a map to The Hit quest.

Demon Doors and Silver Keys are not quite so rewarding this late in the game. I suggest an immediate Gargoyle Hunt as that will show you all the pretty details you missed.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

what I normally do is finish the side quests and save up money to buy all the houses so you can eventually get the Castle. After the quests, I would do the gargoyles and keys. After that, Demon doors because they're kind of time consuming but not very hard or rewarding. Family is of the least importance but what is always fun is trying to get as many kids as possible (I'm at 7 with one wife right now). After all of that, getting all of the achievements would be on the list as well. And getting more money to buy enough luxury furniture to replace all the furniture in the houses.

Piggycow123

Reaction score

I suggest doing the gargoyles. I hear the final treasure s pretty good. Also, buy the Graveyard Mansion, Fairfax Castle, and Brightwood Tower. Those use some quests that are pretty fun.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Do whatever you didn't do before you finished it.