• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What the flying f*** has happened to my house/town?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WUTBM

Reaction score
So I go on to Fable to play. I start in my house, which to my horror, all the items are 'broken' in. (I.e. broken table, broken bed etc.) when just yesterday I kitted it out in 'luxury'. There are also cobwebs all over the place. So I go to see if it's the condition (nope, 100%) if it's my wife's upkeep (nope, like 70) and go the house I rent out across the road. It's also the same in there. So, I go to see some other houses in Bowerstone. These are in the same state mine is in. Could someone please give me an idea as to what's going on?!
P.S. I tried to kit out my house in luxury again, but all my luxury items have gone.

thanatos7302

Reaction score
have you tried to repair it idk if that will help its never happen to me

thanatos7302

Reaction score
oh dang sorry i didnt see that you said it was 100% condition i dont know then

WUTBM

Reaction score
Okay thanks anyway...
Would it have anything to do with me giving all my money to the treasury?
I then took it back out and basically 100% evil?

thanatos7302

Reaction score
i dont think unless maybe alot of people died unless your already done with the game cause on my good character alot of people died and the condidtions of the houses when down big time

WUTBM

Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of people died on my game, but my house was fine for ages after The Attack?

David Wulff

Reaction score
Another bug that happened to me that is similar to this is that i cant buy anything from any shop at all because all people are lying dead all around..

thanatos7302

Reaction score
lol i dont think thats a bug unless you have bought the shops then you could just steal all the items and get away with it

WUTBM

Reaction score
David, that comes if you don't save enough people at the end...
but all the items are crap, and stealing will only make them worse :p

thanatos7302

Reaction score
lol true, true.... but its so much better than forking over 10k just for a weapon you are trying to collect

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
If you took all your money out of the treasury, then does that make Bowerstone morph into a poor skin? I don't know this myself, but it seems like a possibility. Try putting money back into the treasury.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Put money in the treasury, attempt to spend or give gold around Bowerstone. You could also start a new game, you won't lose your current hero anyways.

thanatos7302

Reaction score
If you took all your money out of the treasury, then does that make Bowerstone morph into a poor skin? I don't know this myself, but it seems like a possibility. Try putting money back into the treasury.
if im remembering right the only thing taking/donating money to the treasury will do is turn you evil if you take it or turn you good if you donate it... i dont think it effects the town

David Wulff

Reaction score

wOW, Didnt really think about that one o_O ill try it out ;]

WUTBM

Reaction score
Thanks guys... but thanatos, they wont restock if you steal from them, and all the items in the furniture store are broken so there's no point :p

thanatos7302

Reaction score
lol mine wasnt and they all restocked atleast on my good character it went like that on my evil i saved the max people so i didnt have to worry about it

Dentie

Reaction score
i have no clue what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.