• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what town is your favorite?

What town is your favorite?

• Snowspire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oakvale

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Knothole Glade

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Bowerstone North

• Bowerstone South

• Hook Coast

• Necropolis

• Bandit Camp

• Lost Bay

• Northern Wastes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: what town is your favorite?

Well, I dunno if I just got lucky but they also say, "Is that your grave?" and then I dig. It's only coz I can't kill those Summoners that I follow the ghosts around...if it was just Balverines and Minions I'd be ok...

N

Nostro

Well the bandit camp is not really a town but still its my favorite place but my favorite town I would say is snowspire is favorite.Only because you can rid of that infernal stick in that town

D

darkruler500

I conquered that town.

lol. :)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Nostro;38596 said:
Well the bandit camp is not really a town but still its my favorite place but my favorite town I would say is snowspire is favorite.Only because you can rid of that infernal stick in that town

How do you get rid of the stick at the bandit camp?

D

darkruler500

He means at snowspire. But still. How do you get rid of the stick?!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Oh duh, mabye I should actually READ the post :p

V

valdis05

i like oakvale, because i can get a whole load of bandits to raid it with me

C

Curzedchild

I don't think it's possible to get rid of the stick?....

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, you can't sell the stick...just like the blueberry pie. Or Lady Grey's neckalce.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Would the charity shop not take it? Coz I hate that stick...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;38739 said:

I forgot about that place..o_O;

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ooh...gonna try it...surely someone in that place could do with a stick?

N

Nostro

Angel;38739 said:
You can give the stick at the charity shop thats how you can get rid of it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Nostro;38818 said:
You can give the stick at the charity shop thats how you can get rid of it.

I won't believe it till I see it and have a screen shot of my own.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Where's the charity shop?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Charity Shop is in Snowspire

A

Arrowdodger

Eh... *is left out, owning just plain Fable. But hey, it came with a bonus DVD!*
Well, from my sheltered opinion, I'd have to say Oakvale. On my nuetral archer, that is ;) On my evil character, I sort of like Twinblade's camp (though that isn't a town). Every one there appreciates his presence, 'cept the vendors... and the chickens :sly:. PLUS, you can have all of the bandits follow you, parade into Oakvale, then let 'em loose on the villagers :devil:. Aaand... oh! On my good character, I like-... *spazzes*... erm... ohhh great. I forgot the name! That snowy place where you fight Maze... man, almost had it! How could I forget?! I've got over eight hours into that game... apeice, for all three characters. Except the archer, I think... hm... wait, what was I talking about? *scrolls...* ahah! Right: I like the snowy place on my good character, because every one has white hair like him :D. And the houses are nice, and that chick with the short hair is pretty -.-... meh.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Arrowdodger;38871 said:
Eh... *is left out, owning just plain Fable. But hey, it came with a bonus DVD!*
Well, from my sheltered opinion, I'd have to say Oakvale. On my nuetral archer, that is ;) On my evil character, I sort of like Twinblade's camp (though that isn't a town). Every one there appreciates his presence, 'cept the vendors... and the chickens :sly:. PLUS, you can have all of the bandits follow you, parade into Oakvale, then let 'em loose on the villagers :devil:. Aaand... oh! On my good character, I like-... *spazzes*... erm... ohhh great. I forgot the name! That snowy place where you fight Maze... man, almost had it! How could I forget?! I've got over eight hours into that game... apeice, for all three characters. Except the archer, I think... hm... wait, what was I talking about? *scrolls...* ahah! Right: I like the snowy place on my good character, because every one has white hair like him :D. And the houses are nice, and that chick with the short hair is pretty -.-... meh.

Having just plain fable's not so bad. the digging glitch works in that game and that game only. So you could get to dragon cliff
ninja.gif

And You fight Maze at Hook Coast. :D

I like your spazz.
clap.gif
Hehe welcome to the forums.
round_round____by_yukiri.gif

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;38855 said:
Charity Shop is in Snowspire

I've never seen it :lol:o_O then again I missed the darkwood bordelo the first time I played TLC

A

Arrowdodger

Dragon cliff?! What, where?! I heard about dragons in the books at the guild library and such and I've been hoping for them to be in the second one... speaking of, I saw something that resembled a dragon in the Fable 2 gallery, and whent crazy psycho spaz (myes).
AHAH! I thought it was something like that! Hold on, lemme do that thing I do to remember stuff... Hook Coast has water, hence ships, hence pirateyness. Pirate+Hook=CAPTAIN HOOK! And coast is watery place... Captain Hook, Hook Coast!
*typed that aloud so that others might find the process of relating stuff to thing they want to remember usefull! That is, if any one else has short attention span/memory/ADHD (or was it ADD?)* Hm... speaking of, does any one else take Stretera? I think that's how it's spelled... if I'm still taking Sterera... oh no O_O! What if-...
Well, I s'pose if you like my spazziness, then we are compatible companions =D! Huzza! *is happy to be here ^_^*

x.x My avatar is broken... it should be this: Iconator.com >> Avatars >> Other >> XD I was so bored. Alex >> Download

Arch: 2 a : [SIZE=-1]MISCHIEVOUS[/SIZE], [SIZE=-1]SAUCY[/SIZE] b : marked by a deliberate and often forced playfulness, irony, or impudence
Suacy: 1 : served with or having the consistency of sauce
2 a : impertinently bold and impudent b : amusingly forward and flippant : [SIZE=-1]IRREPRESSIBLE[/SIZE]
Noodle: 1 : a stupid person
... Wow, I didn't expect that last one. Huzza, I eat stuped people!

Status
Not open for further replies.