• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what will be the fable 2 title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FableFreak

Re: what will be the fable 2 title?

Fable 2: Yeah, thats the only title we could think of

Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title....

(I feel I proved my point...)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;37020 said:
Never Ending Title Fable 2:The Never Ending Title....

oh my god, I hate you. Lol that's awesome.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Fable 2: This is not your father's Fable

V

Vegeta

Fable 2: The rise of the Nymphs (god there fking anoying)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

You got that right! I had a hard time until I trackrd them with a bow and waited for them to try and cast a spell

How about an expanded version for the PC
Fable 2: The Lost Volumes Projectego.net Edition

E

element1

PSYCHOPAT;36949 said:
FABLE 2: choose your destiny agian
.....also there working on the cover, if u google image: fable 2, and go throug about 20 pages there are alot of neat covers.

....one more thing..which comes out first fable 2, or halo 3?

Halo3 is coming out first because they already have a commercial for it. They oly have an announcment trailer for Fable 2

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

oh well in that case, fable 2 will blow halo 3 out the water!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

PSYCHOPAT;37220 said:
oh well in that case, fable 2 will blow halo 3 out the water!

Cant believe someone has said that.... they will both be Xbox 360 flagship titles and will not be competing.... both will be amazing titles and one of main assets of Microsoft...

E

element1

Dark Drakan;37224 said:
Cant believe someone has said that.... they will both be Xbox 360 flagship titles and will not be competing.... both will be amazing titles and one of main assets of Microsoft...

In my mind they will be competing. I agree that they will be 360 flagships and both very good. (I bought halo and halo3 the day they came out) I really think that Fable 2 is going to kill halo3 cuz its an RPG and Rpgs always blow away FPS's cuz theres more to do. I love both games, but fable will rise as the victor

F

Fable-kid

Fable 2: 500 years older and still kickin!
Fable 2: still that darn blonde kid!
Fable 2: we know you want to be evil just you cant get girls that way
Fable 2: My little puppy!
Fable 2: swords and bows may hurt me but guns pwn you!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

element1;37379 said:
In my mind they will be competing. I agree that they will be 360 flagships and both very good. (I bought halo and halo3 the day they came out) I really think that Fable 2 is going to kill halo3 cuz its an RPG and Rpgs always blow away FPS's cuz theres more to do. I love both games, but fable will rise as the victor

You are joking right.... :lol: Just becuase there is more to do in RPG's means nothing... games like Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Gears Of War, Halo, Halo 2, even Halo 3 and many many more will be remembered just as much as most RPG's though obviously there are alot of RPG's that stand out... Fable, Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic, Oblivion, Final Fantasy... and also many more its foolish to say a game of another genre is going to 'Blow another out of the water' as they are not in competition with each other mainly because of genre difference but also because some are on the same console and are being used as flagship titles and good selling points for that console.

E

element1

Dark Drakan;37436 said:
You are joking right.... :lol: Just becuase there is more to do in RPG's means nothing... games like Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Gears Of War, Halo, Halo 2, even Halo 3 and many many more will be remembered just as much as most RPG's though obviously there are alot of RPG's that stand out... Fable, Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic, Oblivion, Final Fantasy... and also many more its foolish to say a game of another genre is going to 'Blow another out of the water' as they are not in competition with each other mainly because of genre difference but also because some are on the same console and are being used as flagship titles and good selling points for that console.

Its not foolish, is it going to be a better game or is it not. Which whill you like better? its a simple question and not foolish in any way shape or form. We should really make a new thread if we are going to have this debate

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

No one is going to buy Fable instead of Halo and vice versa. Question is which will sell more.

Ok back to the thread
Fable 2: Not Another Teen RPG (okay its bad I know)

F

Fable-kid

Fable 2: ok ok... nothing was added but we thought it would sell better with a new name!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Fable 2: Electric Boogaloo

F

Fable-kid

Fable 2: you know you want it.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score